GPSTR Social Science Preparation Book 2021
Karnataka TET Syllabus GPT: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Centralized Administration Cell Karnataka|
|Post Name||Graduate Primary Teachers Class (06 to 08)|
|Category||Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers GPT Syllabus 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Section 1 –
- It consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time duration of Karnataka GPT paper is of 1 hour.
- It is of 50 marks.
Section 2 –
- It is having Short and long answers type questions.
- Karnataka GPT Exam is of 100 marks.
- It is of 2 hours duration.
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Syllabus
Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics):
- Parts of speech
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Modal verbs
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
There are no reviews yet.