OSSSC Laboratory Technician Preparation Book 2021
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2021
Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article we will discuss the syllabus of OSSSC Laboratory Technician. Candidates can check the topics wise syllabus & Exam Pattern from Below. Here we will also share the other related thing of Exam. There is always a question in the candidates mind that from Where to Prepare, How to Prepare, What are the Important Topics, Is there any Negative Marking or not, What are the subjects, etc. So regarding these problems, we have provided the detailed syllabus from below. Check the Syllabus from below…..
|Department Name||Odisha SSSC|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Laboratory Technician|
|No. of Vacancy||1000 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Pattern||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type in OMR system.|
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
|No. of Marks||100 Marks|
|Time Duration||2 Hours|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark|
|Minimum Passing Marks||ST/SC, PwD, Ex-serviceman and Sports candidates – 30%.
Other than ST/SC, PwD, Ex-serviceman and Sports candidates – 35%.
|Syllabus||Standard Syllabus and subjects for examination will be as per the Syllabus of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.|
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The pattern of examination will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type in OMR system.
- There will be One Paper Only.
- Total No. of Questions in this Exam will be 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- There shall be negative marking @ 0.25 mark per question for wrong/multiple answers.
|Subjects of Written Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.||60||60|
|Questions based on practical skill to assess the real practical skill of the candidates||25||25|
|Arithmetic of HSC Standard||10||10|
|English of HSC Standard||5||5|