UP NRHM Vacancy 2020
NHM UP released a notice of the advertising for 2700 + different posts. The appointment will be purely contractual for a one-year period, renewable subject to the approval of the Government of India and satisfactory performance. Candidates must have certain requirements of qualifications to apply for those posts. Applicants are chosen by written test & interview. After that candidates selected will be placed anywhere in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Overview of NHM UP Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician & Others|
|No of Vacancies||2764 Posts|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||08th January 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||04th February 2020 – Date Extended|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP NHM Jobs 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|District Health and wellness cum Community process Assistant||75|
|City Community Process Manager1||3|
|District Consultant QA||15|
Eligibility Criteria for UP NHM Recruitment 2020
Candidates willing to apply for UP NRHM Recruitment 2020 should be eligible for Upper Division Clerk terms and conditions. Candidates must be familiar with the eligibility details such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and other details to apply for these posts. Detailed information about UP NRHM Vacancy 2020 is clearly provided in the sections below.
|Name of the Post||Academic qualification|
|Staff Nurse||Diploma (GNM) or B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing|
|Accountant||B.Com, Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer having Tally Software|
|Audiologist||Bachelors Degree (Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology) or B.Sc (Speech & hearing)|
|Community Nurse||B.Sc Nursing or Equivalent degree|
|Paramedical Worker||High School/ Higher Secondary, MSW/B.Sc|
|District Health and wellness cum Community process Assistant||Master Degree (Social Work/Social Sciences/ Rural Development/ Business Administration)|
|Laboratory Technician||Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma or Certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent|
|Psychiatric Nurse||One year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing with B.Sc in Nursing or GNM|
|City Community Process Manager1||Bachelors Degree in Social Work/ Social sciences or Rural development|
|District Consultant QA||MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing Graduate with a Masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management|
- Maximum Age Limit – 63 Years (State Consultant)
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years (Others)
UP NRHM Vacancy Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|District Health and wellness cum Community process Assistant||Rs.20000/-|
|City Community Process Manager||Rs.12000/-|
|District Consultant QA||Rs.40000/-|
UP NRHM Vacancy 2020 is going to select the candidates based on the Performance
- Written Examination
Minimum qualifying marks for the Written Test and Interview shall be as follows:
- Un-Reserved categories: 33%
- OBC: 30%
- SC & ST: 24%
NOTE: Candidate has to score above Cut-off marks (33% for Un-Reserved categories, 30% for OBC and 24% for SC/ST) in Personal Interview wherever applicable for the preparation of merit list for Final shortlisted candidates.
- Refer to the Official Notification PDF to get the UP NRHM Vacancy Application Fee details.
How to Apply Online for UP NHM Recruitment 2020?
- Applicants may receive the Official Notice from this page’s section on Essential Links.
- Candidates must pass the terms and conditions set out in the UP NRHM Vacancy.
- Click on Apply Online Link is given below, after a clear look.
- Now choose the position for which you wish to apply.
- The Apply Now button to go into the application form after this press.
- Type your mobile number and password, then sign in.
- If you have entered your Username, Email ID, Mobile No, and Password in a new register login.
- Now, start filling out the application form with the information needed for personal & education.
- Upload a copy of your recent photograph, signature and documents required in the Images & Doc
- And then click on the Preview Application button to recheck before sending the application form.
- Before the online application form is completed, applicants must carefully read the declaration and give their consent on it.
- Finally, to complete the Apply Online process, click the Confirm & Send Application button.
- Upon successfully submitting the application form, the applicant will receive an SMS containing the application reference number on his / her registered mobile number, which can be used for future reference.
- For further clarification, take the print out / download the application form.
Important Dates for UP NRHM Vacancy 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08th January 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04th February 2020 – date Extended|
Important Links for UP NRHM Recruitment 2020