Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 300 Stenographer/ PA, Accounts Clerk @ sss.uk.gov.in!! The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a new job circular announcing 300 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Stenographer/ PA, Accounts Clerk. Interested candidates are invited to apply online for these posts via the UKSSSC Notification. Aspirants can start to apply online from 31st July 2020. You can find all the details below. The last date to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment is 14th September 2020.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-21 | UKSSSC Online Form 2020
Candidates who want to apply for UKSSSC recruitment can find all the details below. Read through the details carefully and also refer to the official UKSSSC notification below. Applicants who want to apply for these jobs in Uttarakhand must make use of this opportunity. Eligible candidates, click on the UKSSSC Apply online link below. Follow all the steps to apply for the posts. On this page, people can find more central government jobs that belong to Uttarakhand State. It will help the job seekers to know more details on them. Candidates who want to know more about the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) can click on the website link below or visit the official website @ sss.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Name of Post||Stenographer/ PA, Accounts Clerk|
|Starting date of application||31st July 2020|
|Closing date of application||14th September 2020|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of UKSSSC Vacancy 2020-21:
There are a total of 300 vacancies for Stenographer/ PA, Accounts Clerk Post. These vacancies are divided based on the category. The details of the vacancy as given in the UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer/ Personal Assistant||158|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in UKSSSC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply. People can get notifications regarding the Latest Government jobs from this page.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for these posts
UKSSSC Jobs – Roles & Responsibilities
- Applicants who are going to be select as a Stenographer/ Personal Assistant, Accounts Clerk may have some general types of roles and responsibilities. Even every job will have some additional responsibilities to attain a huge level. So Applicants can check their Roles & Responsibilities from the official notification itself.
- Candidates should possess Intermediate (Commerce) or Equivalent with Typing Knowledge.
- They must also have Typing Knowledge
Read the official notification for more details on UKSSSC Careers.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
For age limit as given in the UKSSSC Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for UKSSSC Jobs
UKSSSC Online Application Fee:
- For General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: Rs. 150/-
Census of India Recruitment – 389 Vacancies
How to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Jobs 2020?
- Visit the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Official website using the link below
- Click on the advertisement section
- Find the advertisement for the post you want to apply for and open it (You can also use the link below)
- Read the notification carefully and make sure you are eligible
- Open the online application form
- Fill the application form and make sure there are no errors
- Attach photograph, signature, and documents if required
- Fill the application fee, as applicable
- Submit the online application form before the last date
- Take a print out of application form
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
State Election Commission premises, Ring Road
- Telephone Number – 0135-2669658
- Phone Number – 0135-2669658
- Technical Support – 0135-2669658
- Email ID – [email protected]
Important Dates for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply||31st July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||14th September 2020|
Important Links for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-21:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the full form of the UKSSSC?
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is the full form of UKSSSC. This Uttarkhand Board is responsible to conduct recruitment examination and selection.
2. Is employment registration necessary for the UKSSSC?
Yes, Applicants should apply for UKSSSC Jobs through the official website. Recently UKSSSC announced a job notification to fill up 300 Vacancies. The Apply Online link will open on 31st July 2020 and anyone can get the direct link from this page.
3. What is the UKSSSC Junior Engineer job vacancy in 2020?
Currently, there is no active job vacancy for UKSSSC Junior Engineers. Now available only for Stenographer/ PA, Accounts Clerk Posts.
4. Where can I find study materials on the UKSSSC JE?
Candidates can find the study materials of the UKSSSC JE on our Syllabus page. Applicants can get the direct link for UKSSSC Syllabus from the end of the table.
Latest Government Jobs 2020
NCERT Recruitment – 266 Assistant Professor Posts
LIC Recruitment – 100 Insurance Advisor Posts
DRDO Recruitment – 293 Scientist ‘B’ Posts
About Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC):
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC ||उत्तराखण्ड लोक सेवा आयोग is the state organization approves to lead the Civil Services Examination for section level arrangements to the different Civil Services of the province of Uttarakhand. The organization’s contract by Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, accommodate a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Dr.M.S.Kanyal is Secretary of the Commission. The Commission is intended for direct enlistment of all Group ‘C’ posts falling empty under different divisions of the State subject to exemptions expressed at Para 3 of the Act(The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Act,2014) and the posts falling under the domain of the Public Service Commission. The commission will, at the earliest opportunity after the receipt the recommended Requisition letters The naming specialist will decide and close to the Commission the quantity of opening to be topped off through the Commission over the span of the time of enrollment as likewise the quantity of the opportunities to be held for the hopefuls having a place with the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and different classifications as per the law until further notice in power for this sake.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)