Hi Are you from This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade., Already 3800+ people watching this notification
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 54 Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) Vacancy. Applications are invited only through online mode for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. People who are looking for the Tamilnadu Government jobs can utilize this chance. Yes, TN Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced a job notification for 54 Posts. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 10th September 2020 for selection for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) in Tamil Nadu Medical Service.
Before applying for the Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) Post applicants should ensure to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below for MRBTN Recruitment. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the TN MRB Jobs register yourself on or before the deadline. Interested can check with the TN MRB Notification before starting with the registration process.
TN MRB Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||17th August 2020|
|Application Closing Date||10th September 2020|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Vacancy Details – 2020
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||54|
Category wise TN MRB Vacancy 2020
|MBC & DNC||7||3||–||–||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020
- HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in BSMS awarded by anyone of the recognized universities including Dr. MGR Medical University TN, or any other recognized degree or diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are eligible for registration under ‘A’ Class or ‘A’ Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. AND
- Must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine/ Tamilnadu Siddha Medical Council, Chennai.
TN MRB Age Limit:
Minimum Age Limit – 35 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 58 Years
- Others – 35 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” – 48 Years
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs. 1000/-
Also Check: Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment – 4499 Vacancy
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Level – 22 Rs.56100 – 177500/-
MRB Selection Procedure:
How to Apply for Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the Registration Link given below.
- Read the Disclaimer & Tick on the declaration box.
- Go for New Registration if you are a New User.
- Enter all the necessary details without missing any data.
- Enter the captcha properly and submit the registration form.
- Now click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Log in using your Application Number and password get into the application page.
- Fill the application form duly and properly.
- Upload Scanned copies of photograph, signature, and necessary certificates.
- Make a payment of a prescribed application fee through Online mode.
- Now, press the submits button before the closing date.
- Finally, take a print out of the completed application form for future use.
Important Dates for TN MRB Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th September 2020|
|Date of Examination||Tentatively 3rd Week of September 2020|
Important Links for TN MRB Job Notification 2020
Latest Government Jobs 2020
SSC Recruitment – Apply 5846 Vacancy
HAL Recruitment – Apply 2000 Vacancy
SECR Recruitment – Apply 432 Vacancy
UP Police Recruitment – Apply 9534 Vacancy
SSB Recruitment – Apply 1672 Vacancy
About Medical Services Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was comprised of the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated second January 2020 with the target of making arrangements to different classifications of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by method for direct enlistment, in a rapid way, keeping in view the nature, significance, and centrality of these posts. The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been built up with the target of making direct enlistment to different classes of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of TN.
An individual in the framework equivalent to that of the Medical division Deputy Director will consistently be its Member and an official equivalent to the positions of District Revenue Officer will be selected as its Member-Secretary. Tamil Nadu government consistently discharges TN MRB Recruitment Notification, www.mrb.tn.gov.in Notification 2020, and conducts TN MRB Recruitment procedure to employ qualified ones and declares MRB Selection list 2020, www.mrb.tn.gov.in brings about 2020 to make clients task simple.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)