Telangana Postal Recruitment 2019
Telangana Postal Recruitment 2019 Notification for 907 GDS Vacancy.
A notification was declared by Telangana Postal Circle to fill 970 Gram Dak Sevak Post vacancies. In the secondary school test, candidates willing to apply for a TS Postal Employment must pass. The TS postal hiring registration process began on 15 October 2019 and concluded on 14 November 2019. Until continuing with the application process, applicants must enroll. On 22 October 2019, the online link Telangana Postal Apply Online will be operational. The last time you apply for TS Postal Employment Vacancies online is 21 November 2019.
The selection will be based on merit. Applicants with experience in local languages and computer operations are eligible only for the postal recruitment in Telangana. A post master’s (BPM)/Adjutant Branch Post Master(ABPM)/Dak Sevak will be the job description for the candidates recruited. The basic pay is based on the Time Related Continuity Aid (TRCA) according to the position of the candidate. In the following section, you can find details such as education & training, age limit requirements, pay scale data and application process.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for GDS Post
|Name of the Organization||Indian Post Office, Telangana Circle|
|No. of Vacancies||907|
|Name of the Post||Gram Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st November 2019|
|Job Category||Telangana Government Job|
TS Postal Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Gram Dak Sevak (GDS)||907|
Telangana Postal Jobs – Category Wise Details
|PWD – A||10|
|PWD – B||13|
|PWD – C||13|
|PWD – DE||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
- Passed 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate(minimum 60 days duration) from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations or studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|PWD + OBS||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ ST||15 Years|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
- Pay the Registration Fee using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking options.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates – No Charges
How to Apply for Telangana Postal Recruitment 2019?
TS Postal Jobs Online Apply Steps:
- Click on the link below for Apply online.
- Start with the Telangana Postal Vacancies registration process.
- Register by completing the basic information requested.
- Enter the registration form and receive a particular registration ID.
- Digital payment of the corresponding application fee (where applicable).
- Be prepared in specified format with scanned copies of required documents.
- Log in with your registration ID to the application site.
- Perform the request form entirely and without errors.
- Scanned copies or critical documents should be downloaded.
- Check the filled in and downloaded information properly.
- Send the application form and print for the future
Important Dates for TS Postal Job Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Register||15th October 2019|
|Last Date to Register||14th November 2019|
|Online Application Starting Date||22nd October 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||21st November 2019|