Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 –300 Vacancy assistant & junior assistant applications online. Bak’s New Job Tip!!! Here is a Degree Holders ‘ Notice from the Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank. The Tamilnadu Government Cooperative Bank Employment has 300 openings available There are. Aspirants seeking TN Cooperative Bank Assistant Jobs can begin application. A 24th October 2019 online form is available at www.tncoopsrb.in. Until the final date 22 November 2019, the Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment Board shall consent.
Only online applications are accepted. Those who have completed a Diploma & Co-operation Training may apply for vacancies at the Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank. Information on Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Jobs eligibility criteria are given below. Please use the following online application reference to apply for the TN Co-operative Bank Job Vacancies 2019. More information on Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Notification 2019 is also available to candidates.
TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||TN Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd November 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Region||Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Tamil Nadu State Chief Co-operative Bank, Chennai – 1||Assistant||176|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Agricultural & Rural Development Bank, Chennai – 4||Assistant||57|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Marketing Federation, Chennai – 18||Assistant||58|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative, Chennai – 10||Junior Assistant||06|
|Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-operative Federation, Chennai – 93||Junior Assistant||03|
TN Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019 – Category Wise Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
- Completed Degree in any Stream (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognized institution and Co-Operation Training.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Age Relaxation for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019:
- OC Candidates – 30 Years
- Physically Disabled (OC) – 40 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OC) – 48 Years
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ BC/ BCM/ Widows – No Age Limit
- Applicants can pay the Fee for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment through ‘SBI Collect’/ Challon for ‘Journal ID’.
- Application Fee is Not Refundable.
- General/ BC/ BCM/ MBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ Widow/ Physically disabled Candidates – No Fee
|Tamil Nadu State Chief Co-operative Bank, Chennai – 1||Rs. 18800 – Rs. 56500/-|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Agricultural & Rural Development Bank, Chennai – 4||Rs. 13000 – Rs. 45460/-|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Marketing Federation, Chennai – 18||Rs. 15000 – Rs. 62000/-|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative, Chennai – 10||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-|
|Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-operative Federation, Chennai – 93||Rs. 19500 – Rs. 62000/-|
- Written Examination.
How to Apply ONLINE for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the link below for Apply Online.
- Charge the submission fee (if applicable).
- Complete the details requested for the staff, category, education, address & application fee.
- Download scanned photo and signature copies.
- Upon reading the terms and conditions, tick on the declaration page.
- Send the request form and print for future reference.
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd November 2019|
Important Links of Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
Other Important Railway Jobs 2019
About Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank
The SRB is a statutory authority established in accordance with Section 74 of the Law of the Cooperative Societies of Tamil Nadu (Act 1983 on the vide G.O.) by the Government of Tamil Nadu. (Ms) No. 04, Department of Co-operativeness, Food and Consumer Protection (CJ1), 05.01.2016, for the immediately enlistment, under the supervision of the Registrar for Cooperative Societies, of paying officials and staff in all the classes of zenith co-usable social orders as stated in Rules 150 and 151 of the Tamil Nadu Co-usable Societies Rules, 1988. The bank’s goal is to prepare resources, give individuals banking items and other skilled administrations, reinforce employees and provide