Latest Govt Job Notification
Government Jobs 2018 Apply Online thousand Jobs Vacancies all over in India. Govt releases Upcoming vacancies or job recruitment across various sectors like Banking Latest Govt Jobs 2018, Defense, Upcoming Railway Jobs, Teaching, Financial Institutions notifications, Government College Latest Jobs 2018, Universities & Schools, SSC, UPSC, Agriculture and many more.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 for Combined Medical Services Exam 2019
Organisation Name:Union Public Service Commission
No. of Post: 965
Application form last date: 06/05/2019
Education Qualification: Applicants must have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination from recognized university.
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from
||13/05/2019 to 20/05/2019
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay by cash mode)
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode)
|Date for Examination
|Declaration of Result
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Pay the fee through Online/ offline.
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Post details About UPSC Job 2019 for CMS Exam
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer- 300
Assistant Medical Officer- 46
Junior Scale Posts- 250
General Duty Medical Officer- 07
General Duty Medical Gr.-II- 362
|Applicants must have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination from recognized university.
|UPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ personality test.
How to apply
- Go to the official UPSC careers page and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Now provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature accordingly.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to finally submit your application form.