Hi Are you from This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade., Already 3800+ people watching this notification
SSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for Stenographer The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
|Salary RS. PM||-:
|Job Add Date||-:
|Job Expired Date||-:
|Total No of Vacancy:||Unknown|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For SSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for Stenographer
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2020):
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. However, such degrees should be recognized for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the said qualification.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8) (v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, pursuant to the Hon‟ble Supreme Court Order dated 11- 03-2019 in MA No. 3092/2018 in W.P. (C) No. 382/2018 titled Mukul Kumar Sharma & others Vs AICTE and others, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either:
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
- Stenographer Grade „C‟: 18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade „D‟: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit as specified in Para-5 (a) and 5 (b) above and category codes for claiming age relaxation are as follows:
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 years|
|Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for Group ‘C’ posts only|
|10||Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
- Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group „C‟ & „D‟ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in ESM category and fee concession. However, he/ she can avail of the benefit of reservation as an ex-serviceman for subsequent employment if he/ she immediately after joining civil employment, given self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of applications for various vacancies for which he/ she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the OM No. 36034/1/2014-Estt (Res) dated 14th August 2014 issued by DoP&T.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 06.11.2020 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 10.11.2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 08.11.2020 (23:30 hours).
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the „Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for Stenographer
Application Start Date: 10/10/2020
Application Last Date: 04/11/2020
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for Stenographer
Selection Procedure of SSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for Stenographer
- Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
- In the online application form, candidate will have to indicate the posts for which they are applying i.e. Stenographer Grade „C‟ or Stenographer Grade „D‟ or the both.
- Based on the marks scored in the Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in the Skill Test(s) for the post(s) they have applied for.
- Skill Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature. The Commission will fix category-wise qualifying standard in the Skill Test for each post. The candidates who qualify the Skill Test will be considered for final selection on basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination.
- Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
- While giving preferences of the posts/ Departments candidates may note that the Border Roads Organization (BRO) have specific requirement of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the requirements of BRO before giving their preferences/ options. Measurement of Physical Standards and Physical and Medical Tests will be conducted by the BRO after final selection and nomination of candidates to BRO. Notification with regard to Physical/ Medical Standards, etc issued by BRO is placed at Annexure XV.
- Once the candidate has been allotted first available preference, as per their merit, they will not be considered for any other option. Therefore, candidates must exercise preference of Posts/ Departments very carefully. The option/ preference once exercised by the candidates at the time of Document Verification will be treated as FINAL and IRREVERSIBLE. Subsequent request for change of Posts/ Departments by candidates will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Commission makes final allotment of posts on the basis of merit-cum-preferences of Posts/ Departments given by the candidates and once a post is allotted, no change of posts will be made by the Commission due to non-fulfillment of any post specific requirements of physical/ medical/ educational standards. In other words, for example if a candidate has given higher preference for a post and is selected for that post; in that case, if he/ she fails to meet the medical/ physical/ educational standards of that post, his/ her candidature will be rejected and he/ she will not be considered for other preferences.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the general/ unreserved vacancies in the
post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD candidates.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD candidates who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances, extended zone of consideration, etc., irrespective of his/ her merit position, is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against un-reserved vacancies. Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent of number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly for PwD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
- A person with disability who is selected on own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disability of relevant category.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless the Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
- Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of this examination, shall be on probation for a period of two years and during the period of probation, the candidates would be required to undergo such training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority. On successful completion of the period of probation, the candidates shall, if considered fit for permanent appointment, be confirmed to their post by the Controlling Authority.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL).
- Candidates on final selection may be allotted a State/ UT/ Zone by the concerned User Ministry/ Department/ Organization. Such candidates may be required to acquire the proficiency in local language of the allotted State/ UT/ Zone for confirmation of the candidates to the allotted posts by the concerned User Ministry/ Department/ Organization.
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two weeks prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year from the
declaration of final result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IIIand Annexure-IV of the Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 04.11.2020 (23:30).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online Application Form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)