Latest Govt Job Notification
Government Jobs 2018 Apply Online thousand Jobs Vacancies all over in India. Govt releases Upcoming vacancies or job recruitment across various sectors like Banking Latest Govt Jobs 2018, Defense, Upcoming Railway Jobs, Teaching, Financial Institutions notifications, Government College Latest Jobs 2018, Universities & Schools, SSC, UPSC, Agriculture and many more.
SBI Recruitment 2019 for 8904 Clerk Vacancies
Organisation Name: State Bank of India
No. of Post: 8904
Application form last date: 03/05/2019
Education Qualification: Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply to the post. Candidates who are in Final year of their graduation can also apply provisionally.
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee
|Last Date for Editing Application Details
|Last Date for Printing your Application
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative)
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam)
||From 1st Week of June 2019
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam)
||From 4th Week of July 2019
|Date of Main Examination (Tentative)
- Candidates posted to the post of Clerical Cadre will receive a decent salary by State Bank of India. A total of Rs. 21000/- to Rs. 23000/- is given as salary to an SBI Clerk.
- Emoluments- Rs. 23600/- per month inclusive of D.A
- Benefits- Provident Fund, New Pension Scheme, Gratuity Fund, Medical leave.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999
SBI Clerk Notification 2019
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
||Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply to the post. Candidates who are in Final year of their graduation can also apply provisionally.
|The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PwD/XS: Rs. 125/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the SBI.
- Search the link of Junior Associate/Clerk Recruitment 2019 and click on the same.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and also download the advertisement and check all the information thoroughly.
- After checking all the information, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Fill the registration details carefully and submit the information. On successful registration, a unique registration number and password will be generated for further process.
- Now login with the registration ID and password and fill the application form part.
- Also, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- Pay the registration fee to complete the application form. Candidates are recommended to check all the entries before submitting the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.