RRCAT Recruitment 2020 | 70 Job Openings – Trade Apprentice Vacancies for ITI Candidates.
The Raja Ramanna Advanced Technology Center has released a work notice to recruit Trade Apprentice Posts Eligible. Candidates interested in the Madhya Pradesh Apprenticeship Program may apply via Online Mode. Applicants will register on or before 28 February 2020 on the NAPS platform and then apply for the Trade Apprentice Postings.
RRCAT Recruitment 2020
Candidates who have completed ITI in the respective trade can apply for RRCAT Jobs only. Aspirants willing to apply for the post Trade Apprentice test your eligibility level before applying for the Indore RRCAT Jobs. It is necessary that the applicant fulfill the conditions of eligibility as set out in RRCAT Indore Recruitment 2020.
Overview of RRCAT Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|No. of Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2020|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
RRCAT Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
RRCAT Apprentice Job 2020 – Trade Details
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||03|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic||16|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||02|
|Computer Network Technician||02|
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment 2020
- Candidates shall have passed out ITI either this year or the previous year. Candidate should possess ITI certificate in the respective trade.
- Aspirants who have born in the date 15th October 1997 to 14th October 2001 are eligible to apply for the RRCAT Recruitment Apprentice Vacancy
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
RRCAT Indore Apprentice Salary Details:
- Kindly have a check with the RRCAT Recruitment Official Notification given below.
- Written Examination
How to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice?
- Download the pdf given below for the RRCAT Recruitment Notification.
Read the RRCAT Careers notification carefully before you register.
- Apprentice Post Registration @apprenticeshipindia.org.
Go to the Apply Online link provided below for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs after registration.
- In the dropbox pick the Apprentice Trade you like.
Select the Apply option in the table below.
- Enter and apply your name and correct Mail ID.
- Now log in to Application page using the mail ID Fill out the form without any errors in the given format.
- For future reference, apply the form and take a printout of the properly filled in application form.Important Dates for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Register||Started|
|Last Date to Register||28th February 2020|
Important Links for RRCAT Recruitment 2020
About Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
Raja Ramanna Advanced Technology Center: It is an agency of Atomic Energy Department, Government of India. It was founded on February nineteenth, 1984. In non-atomic cutting edge inquiry RRCAT consists of R&D. RRCAT has created two radiation sources for synchrotron namely “Indus I and Indus II.” RRCAT gives a solid premise for outside Ph.D. bleeding-edge explorations. Researcher in corresponding fields.