RRCAT Recruitment 2020 | 70 Job Openings – Trade Apprentice Vacancies for ITI Candidates.
The Raja Ramanna Advanced Technology Center has announced a job notification to hire Trade Apprentice Posts Eligible. Candidates interested in the Madhya Pradesh Apprenticeship Program may apply via Online Mode. Applicants should register on or before 28 February 2020 on the NAPS portal and then apply for the Trade Apprentice Postings.
RRCAT Recruitment 2020
Candidates who have completed ITI in the respective trade can apply for RRCAT Jobs only. Aspirants willing to apply for the post Trade Apprentice test your eligibility level before applying for the Indore RRCAT Jobs. It is necessary that the applicant fulfill the conditions of eligibility as set out in RRCAT Indore Recruitment 2020.
Overview of RRCAT Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|No. of Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2020|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
RRCAT Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2020 – Trade Details
|Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||03|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic||16|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||02|
|Computer Network Technician||02|
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment 2020
- Candidates shall have passed out ITI either this year or the previous year with a relevant field.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
RRCAT Indore Apprentice Salary Details:
- Kindly check with the RRCAT Recruitment Official Notification given below.
- Written Examination
How to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice?
- Download the pdf given below for the RRCAT Recruitment Notification.
- Go through the RRCAT Careers Notification before you register.
- Apprentice Post Registration @apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Go to the Apply Online link provided below for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs after registration.
- In the dropbox pick the Apprentice Trade you like.
- Click the Apply option in the table below.
- Mention and submit your name, and valid mail ID.
- Then sign in through your mail ID to the Application page Double-check the details you listed on the application form Give a Submit button to finish the application.
- For future reference, take a printout of the properly filled in application form.
Important Dates for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Register||Started|
|Last Date to Register||28th February 2020|
Important Links for RRCAT Recruitment 2020
Similar Job Links:
Frequently Asked Questions About RRCAT Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2020?
A. Applications for RRACT Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode.
2. What is the Job Location for RRCAT Jobs 2020?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Indore, Madhya Pradesh which has an office of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology.
3. What are the important dates I must know for RRCAT Jobs 2020?
- Starting Date of Application – Started
- Last Date To Apply Online – 28th February 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Jobs?
A. Candidate should possess an ITI certificate in the respective trade.
About Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
Raja Ramanna Advanced Technology Centre: RRACT is a branch of the Atomic Energy Ministry, Government of India. It was founded on February nineteenth, 1984. In non-atomic cutting edge inquiry RRCAT consists of R&D. RRCAT has developed two radiation sources for synchrotron called “Indus I and Indus II.” The RRCAT offers a good foundation for investigating bleeding edge outside of Ph.D. Researcher in corresponding fields.