Latest Govt Job Notification
Government Jobs 2018 Apply Online thousand Jobs Vacancies all over in India. Govt releases Upcoming vacancies or job recruitment across various sectors like Banking Latest Govt Jobs 2018, Defense, Upcoming Railway Jobs, Teaching, Financial Institutions notifications, Government College Latest Jobs 2018, Universities & Schools, SSC, UPSC, Agriculture and many more.
RFCL Recruitment 2019 Notification – 79 Non-Executive Vacancies
Organisation Name: Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL)
Name of posts: Non-Executive (Group C)
No. of Post: 79
|Starting Date for online apply
||13th May 2019
|Last Date for online apply
||09th June 2019
|The Short Listed Non-Executives will be stipend with the below Salary Structure,
Salary: Rs. 9000/- to 16,400/- (Pre Revised) per month.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD – 15 Years
- OBC PWD – 13Years
Post details About RFCL 2019 notification
- Junior Engg Assistant Grade II (Mechanical) (W-3)- 34 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Electrical) (W-3)- 20 posts
- Junior Engg Assistant Grade II (Instrumentation) (W-3)-16 posts
- Junior Engg Assistant Grade II (Chemical Lab) (W-3)- 03 posts
- Store Assistant Gr-II (W-3) 03 posts
- Pharmacist (W-3)-03 posts
|Junior Engg Assistant(Mechanical)- Diploma in mechanical engineering.
Junior Engineering Assistant(Electrical)- Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Junior Engg Assistant (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation
Junior Engg Assistant(Chemical Lab)– B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one subject
Store Assistant– Graduate Degree in any Discipline.
Pharmacist- Diploma in Pharmacy
|The Candidates must pay the defined Application Fee based on category wise.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
- Written Examination
How to Apply Online
- Click on Apply Online Link given below.
- A Page opens with further details to apply.
- On Left of the page Choose “Registration” Option for new registration.
- Enter all the valid details in the application.
- Press the continue button to fill the additional credentials.
- Do check carefully to the information you filled in the application.
- After completion of filling the application upload, the scanned documents.
- Verify once on the details you mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee if you are in the paying category.
- Finally, Press the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the application for your future need.