Download RPSC Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Did you apply for the RPSC RAS exam? Looking for the RAS Syllabus 2020 Pdf? If so, you’re in the right place. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission released the RAS Exam Notification. Hence, it’s important to start your preparation with the RAS Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. In the below section, we are giving the RPSC Syllabus download links for all subjects include General Studies I, II, III, General Hindi, and English. Refer this to start preparation for the RAS RTS exam. It will help you to know what to prepare for the exam. If you read the RAS Mains Syllabus & Test Pattern before the exam, you can easily crack the RAS Mains Examination.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission recently announced the RPSC Recruitment 2020 to fill the 980 vacancies. There are lots of vacancies available for various posts. Candidates can apply for the exam directly through the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. So, the candidates should apply before the last date and right after that, they need to prepare for the exam. Candidates can easily download the RAS RTS Syllabus and RAS Exam Pattern here. Moreover, the applicants can check the full details of the RAS Recruitment 2020 here.
RAS Syllabus – RPSC RAS/ RTS Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||RPSC RAS/ RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2020|
|No of Vacancies||980|
|Preliminary Exam Date||1st Week of August 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||4th Week of December 2020|
Detailed RPSC all Posts Syllabus
RPSC RAS Selection Process
The selection process for RPSC RAS Exam is as follows,
- Prelims and Mains Examination
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern for Prelims
|1||General Knowledge and General Science||200||180 minutes|
- Candidates should attend the prelims and mains exam.
- The paper consists of objective type MCQ questions.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer.
- The exam duration will be 180 minutes and the total marks are 200.
Candidates appearing for the RAS Pre Exam can get here the complete details of the Syllabus. So check the subject wise topic details mentioned below-
RAS Pre Syllabus for History of Rajasthan
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
- Important Tourist Places of Rajasthan
- Rajasthani Culture and its tradition and Heritage
- Religious Movements
- Saints and Lokdevtas of Rajasthan
- Local Festivals
- Folk Music and Folk Dance
- Freedom Movement
- Political Awakening and Integration
- Arts Paintings and Handicrafts
RPSC Pre Syllabus for Indian History – Ancient
- Salient Feature and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Literature and Architecture
- Major Dynasties
- Their Administrative System
- Socio-Economic Conditions
- Prominent Movements
RAS Syllabus for Indian History – Modern Period
- Modern Indian History from the 18 Century to present
- The freedom struggle and Indian National Movement- its various stage an important contributor and contributions from different parts of the country
- Social and religious reform movements in the XIX and XX century
RTS Syllabus for World Geography
- Broad Physical Feature
- Environmental and Ecological Issues
- Wildlife and Bio-Diversity
- International Waterways
- Major Industrial Regions
RAS Pre Syllabus 2020 Pdf for Indian Geography
- Broad Physical Feature and Major Physiography Division
- Agriculture and Agro-based activities
- Minerals- Iron
- Oil and Gas
- Atomic Minerals
- Major Industries and Industries Development
- Major Transportations corridors
- Natural Resources
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
RPSC Pre Syllabus for Indian Constitution
- A government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935
- Constituent Assembly
- Nature Of Indian Constitution:- Preamble
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State
- Fundamental Duties
- Federal Structure
- Constitution Amendment
- Emergency Provisions
- Public Interests Litigation (PIL) and Judicial Review
RPSC Pre Syllabus for Indian Polity
- Nature of Indian State
- Democracy in India
- Recognition of State
- Coalition Governments
- Political Parties and National Integration
- Union and State executive and State Legislative
- Supreme Court
- Election Commission etc… Public Policy and rights
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
RPSC RAS Syllabus for Economy
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting
- Public Finance
- National Income
- Growth and Development
- Public Distribution System
- Accounting- Concept
- Tools and Uses in Administration
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- 5 year Economy planning another
RAS RTS Syllabus for Science and Technology
- Basics of Science Every day
- Information and Communication Technology
- Space Technology including Satellites
- Defense Technology
- Human body
- Food and Nutrition
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and their Impacts
RPSC Syllabus for Reasoning and Mental Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Argument
- Statements and Conclusion
- Courses of Action
- Analytical Reasoning
RAS Mains Syllabus 2020 Pdf – RAS Mains Exam Pattern
|I||General Studies-I||3 Hours||200|
|II||General Studies-II||3 Hours||200|
|III||General Studies-III||3 Hours||200|
|IV||General Hindi and General English||3 Hours||200|
- The RAS Mains Exam will be descriptive type
- There will be 4 Papers in the exam and the total marks for each paper are 200 marks.
- The time duration for each paper is 3 Hours.
Syllabus of RAS Mains Examination 2020
Before appearing for the RAS exam, it is important to check the RAS Syllabus Pdf. If you check the RAS Exam Syllabus, you can prepare well for the exam in a short time. Read the detailed syllabus for RAS Mains Exam below,
RAS Mains Exam Syllabus for Paper – I – General Knowledge and General Studies
- Unit-I: History
- Part A – Art, History, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan.
- For Part B – Indian History & Culture.
- Part C – History of Modern World (Up to 1950 AD).
- Unit-II: Economics
- Part A – Indian Economy.
- For Part B – World Economy.
- Part C – Economy of Rajasthan.
- Unit-III: Sociology, Management, Accounting & Auditing
- Part A – Sociology.
- For Part B – Management.
- Part C – Accounting & Auditing.
RPSC Mains Syllabus for Paper – II – General Knowledge and General Studies
- Unit-I: Administrative Ethics
- Ethics and Human Values
- Ethical concept-Rit and Rin, the concept of Duties
- Ethics of Bhagavad Geeta and its role in Administration.
- Gandhian Ethics etc.
- Unit-II: General Science & Technology
- Nuclear technology
- States of Matter
- Allotropes of carbon etc.
- Unit-III: Earth Science (Geography & Geology)
- Part A – World.
- For Part B – India.
- Part C – Rajasthan.
RAS Mains Syllabus for Paper – III – General Knowledge and General Studies
- Unit-I: Indian Political System, World Politics and Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Ideological Contents
- Political Dynamics
- State Politics of Rajasthan
- Foreign Policy of India
- Current Affairs etc.
- Unit-II: Concepts, Issues, and Dynamics of Public Administration and Management
- Administration and management
- Concepts of power, authority, legitimacy, responsibility, and delegation.
- Principles of organization
- Functions of management, Corporate governance, and social responsibility
- Administrative setup, administrative culture in Rajasthan etc.
- Unit-III: Sports and Yoga, Behavior and Law
- Part A – Sports Policies of India, Rajasthan State Sports Council, National Awards of Sports etc.
- For Part B – Intelligence, Personality, Learning, and Motivation, Meeting Life Challenges
- Part C – Concepts of Law, Contemporary Legal issues, Crimes against Women and Children, Important Land Laws in Rajasthan etc.
RPSC RAS Syllabus Pdf for Paper – IV – General Hindi and General English
- Part A: Grammar & Usage
- Correction of Sentences
- Tenses & Sequence of Tenses
- Voice- Active & Passive
- Narration- Direct & Indirect etc.
- Part B: Comprehension, Translation & Precis Writing
- Comprehension of an Unseen Passage
- Translation of five sentences from Hindi to English
- Precis Writing (a short passage of approximately 150-200 words)
- Part C: Composition & Letter Writing
- Paragraph Writing
- Elaboration of a given theme
- Letter Writing or Report Writing
RPSC RAS RTS Exam Preparation Tips
- At first, refer the exam pattern for RPSC RAS Exam 2020
- Secondly, check the RAS Syllabus
- Split the available time accordingly
- Cover every topic from each subject before the exam
- First concentrate on the topics that you lack
- Make a habit of studying 8 hours per day
- Revise Previous Papers and attend mock test as well
Check the detailed Syllabus of RAS and Exam Pattern here. You can get RAS Syllabus 2020 download links below. Furthermore, you can check the RAS Previous Papers for RPSC exam here.