MP NHM CHO Preparation Book 2021
MP NHM CHO Syllabus 2021 MP NHM Community Health Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Exam 2021 NHM MP CHO Selection Process 2021 मध्य प्रदेश एनएचएम सिलेबस 2021 NHM MP Community Health Officer Exam Pattern
MP NHM CHO Syllabus 2021
Latest Updated On 02.02.2021 : MP NHM CHO Syllabus Is Declared…Check Now Through The Link Given Below…..
About MP NHM CHO Recruitment:
National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh has Announced the Recruitment of 3570 Posts of Community Health Officer. All the Candidates Applied for these Posts from 02.02.2021 to 17.02.2021. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below Link of Recruitment.
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website. Stay Connected with us for Latest Updates.
- MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT)
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Question Paper for examination shall comprise of 100 MCQ questions with the options of four answers.
- Each question shall be of 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- For the selection, candidate marks obtained in the online written examination shall be considered to generate merit rank, based on which selection of the candidate shall be done.
Minimum passing marks in online written test examination shall be 40. The generation of merit rank and selection of the candidate shall be based on this and State Reservation Policy.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
|3||Demography and common health statistics||05|
|4||Community Health , Epidemiology and disease prevention||10|
|5||Maternal Health (Pregnancy and child birth)||10|
|6||Child health andNutrition||10|
|10||Common Communicable diseases||10|
|11||Non Communicable Diseases||10|
|12||National Health Programs||10|
Document Verification Process:
- Document Verification of Shortlisted Candidates shall be done by Concerned Chief Medical and Health Officers (CMHOs) in the allocated Districts;
- The shortlisted candidates need to produce the required details which were asked at the time of filling online application form (personal, education, registration, etc.) by the applicants for the document validation process;
- The candidature of shortlisted candidates who do not possess requisite credential/ documents/ registration as per the ToR required in the advertisement will be treated as cancelled for selection;
- Candidates shall also be deemed to be disqualified for misrepresentation of the facts as per acceptance of declaration given at the time of submitting the online application form;
- Candidates who shall not report at the allotted location within the stipulated time period shall not be provided with any other opportunity for joining the position, and the position shall be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
Required Documents at the Time of Joining
Selected candidates needs to produce the following Original documents/ credentials, Offer Letter, Original and xerox copy at the time of joining within the stipulated time.
- 10th or High School/ Higher Secondary and Yearly/ Semester wise Mark Sheet of all passed course of the candidates;
- Latest Passport Size two photographs;
- Caste Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue) of Madhya Pradesh;
- Permanent Residential Certificate/ Domicile Certificate;
- Latest Medical Fitness Certificate, not more than 15 days old from the date of issuance of an offer letter;
- For the selection of Community Health Officer, Copy of Marks obtained in the online written test, Original and self-attested copy of the Admit Card;
- In the absence of any of the above certificate/ documents candidates shall be declared ineligible for the post and any representation for this shall not be entertained;
- Prescribed leave rules of National Health mission shall be applicable for Apprentice/ Intern Contractual Community Health Officer;
- For the pregnant candidate, Medical Fitness Certificate issued by District Medical Board shall be applicable at the time of joining, and joining shall be ensured only on the submission of the above certificate.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for MP NHM CHO Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
There is No Major Changes for MP NHM CHO Exam.
It is Already mention in Our Post.
There shall be no negative marking.
Minimum passing marks in online written test examination shall be 40.