KSP SI Civil Preparation Book 2021
RBI JE Syllabus 2021 PDF Download & Exam Pattern – Civil & Electrical: Candidates who have enrolled for the Junior Engineer JE (Electrical, Civil) Exam can get the RBI Junior Engineer 2021 Syllabus from this page. To be helpful for the aspirants here we have furnished the RBI JE Exam Syllabus along with the RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021. So all the candidates who will take part in the RBI Junior Engineer Exam can give a tap on the below-provided link for RBI JE Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download. Moreover, we have also furnished the RBI Junior Engineer Selection Process along with the RBI Junior Engineer 2021 Syllabus topics. Thus candidates read this entire article to know more accurate information about the RBI Junior Engineer.
You Can Also Check: RBI Junior Engineer Previous Question Papers
RBI JE Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer JE (Electrical, Civil)|
|Selection Process||Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)|
RBI JE Selection Process 2021
The expert committee of RBI will recruit the eligible candidates based on the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The candidates who have provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be organized in the Official/ Local Languages of the zone concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/ Local Language/s would be disqualified
- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI JE Exam Pattern 2021
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
(Total Weighted Score)
|1||English Language||50||50||150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
- The above tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
RBI Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021
We know that the Reserve Bank of India will fill the vacancies based on the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test. It is not a simple thing to get selected for the RBI Junior Engineer Positions, it also requires rigorous preparation. But Many candidates are preparing for the exam without accurate syllabus topics. Candidates we are suggesting that you have to prepare for the RBI JE Exam 2021 by downloading the provided RBI Junior Engineer 2021 Syllabus topics because the questions in the RBI Junior Engineer Exam Paper will be given from the following indicative syllabus hence click on the below-given links to get the RBI JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 PDF Downloaded.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic number series
- Non- verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Rules Detection
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Theme Detection
- Data Interpretation
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Sentence Arrangement
- Word Formation
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
Junior Engineer Electrical Syllabus
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Lighting design of office areas
- Transformers, Working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance
- Various type of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Basic ‘knowledge of’ air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems,=
- Energy conservation techniques
- The LT distribution system, cabling/ internal wiring system, panel design, and faultfinding,
preventive maintenance, etc.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevators, design, electrical safeties, protection controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system. Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules
- Switchgears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus
- Building materials
- Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Theory of structures
- Concrete technology
- RCC design
- Steel design
|RBI JE Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download Important Link|
|To download the RBI Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil) Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download||Click Here|
Dear aspirants, share your doubts by leaving comments in the below comment section. We will approach you with timely responses. Stay in touch with @ freshers now for more Government job information Across India.