JK Bank Office Assistant Preparation Book 2021
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus 2021 Himachal Pradesh PSC RFO Exam Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for HPPSC RFO Written Exam 2021 Himachal Pradesh PSC Forest Officer Written Exam Pattern 2021 HP PSC Range Forest Officer Selection Process 2021
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus 2021
Advertisement Nos. 7-I/3-2021 & 7-II/3-2021
About HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment :
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has recently announced and invited by the applications from the eligible candidates for the 45 Posts of Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts are 75. Many Interested and eligible candidates applied for these Posts. The Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was started from 23rd March 2021 and the Last date to apply for these Posts was 19th April 2021 till 11:59 P.M. (IST). Check the other details from below.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Will Face the Exam. Soon the Date of Examination Will be Announce on the Official Website. The Selection for These Posts Will be Based on Written Exam & Evaluation. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
- Interview / Personality test
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be screening test (objective type).
- The Written Objective type Screening test Will be of two hours duration.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will be of 1 marks.
- There Will be Negative Marking of one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- For Non- Forestry Graduates:
- History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh – 30 Marks.
- Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject – 30 Marks.
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian Culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, Disaster Management, Environment and Gender issues and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi – 40 Marks.
- For Forestry Graduates:
- Forestry Subject – 80 Marks
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh – 10 Marks
- General Knowledge of National and International Affairs. – 10 Marks
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The main written examination shall include two compulsory and two optional papers.
- A candidate shall answer the optional papers in English or Hindi only which is at his / her option / choice.
- All papers shall be of three hours duration.
- The standard of examination for this compulsory paper of General English will be of 10 +2 level”.
|Name of Subject||Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 marks|
|General English||100 marks|
|Optional Subject 1||200 marks|
|Optional Subject 2||200 marks|
Note: he / she obtains at least 40% marks in each compulsory papers and 45% marks in aggregate.
The written examination shall consist of two compulsory and two optional papers as follows:-
General Knowledge: General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as is expected from an educated person who has not made special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the Political system and the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of nature which the candidate should be able to answer without special study.
General English: The question paper will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of his power to write English correctly and idiomatically. It will also include questions to test the candidate’s knowledge of grammar, idiom and usages. Passages will be set for summary or précis. Besides there will be an essay on current topics on State / National / International events. The essay will carry 30 marks. Summary on précis 20 marks and other shall be of 50 marks.
Optional Subjects: Candidates are required to offer two of the below subjects.
- Computer Applications/ Computer Science;
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
- Total number of questions in the question papers of optional papers will be eight.
- All questions will carry equal marks. Each paper will be divided into two parts viz. Part -I and Part-II and each part shall contain four questions.
- Out of eight questions five questions are to be attempted.
- One question from each part will be compulsory.
- The candidates will be required to answer three other questions out of the remaining six questions, taking at least one question from each part.
- In this way, at least two questions will be attempted from each Part i.e. one compulsory question plus one more.
Note: The standard of examination in these optional subjects will be that of Bachelor‟s degree.
Interview / Personality test
- Interview / Personality test Will be of 100 Marks.
- Total number of candidates who shall qualify the physical test and to be called for Interview/ Personality test will be (03) three times the number of vacancies advertised who will have before the Commission a record of their career.
- They will be asked questions on matters of general interest. The object of the interview / personality test is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for the service.
- The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only their intellectual qualities but also social traits and their interest in current affairs including the knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, care and logical exposition, balance of judgments, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
- Physical Standard:-
|Height (cm.)||Normal Chest girth (cm)||Expansion Chest girth (cm)|
|Male candidate||163||79 cm.||05 cm.|
|Female candidate||150||74 cm.||05 cm.|
The minimum height standards in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races such as Assamese, Garhwalis, Kumoanis, Ladakhis, Mizo, Naga, Sikkimese and those from Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul & Spiti and Meghalaya shall be as under:-
- Male candidate = 152 Cm.
- Female candidate = 145 Cm.
- Male/ Female candidates must pass a physical test covering a distance of 25/16 Kms. within four hours on foot, respectively.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Interview / Personality test
Exam Will be objective type.
The Written Objective type Screening test Will be of two hours duration.
There will be 100 multiple choice questions.
There will be 100 marks.
There Will be Negative Marking of one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question.