Haryana Patwari Syllabus 2021 – Exam Details
|Name of the Organization
||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Name of the Post
||11th & 12th December 2021
Applicants who are applying for the EPFO Assistant Posts will be selected based on the following criteria –
HSSC Canal Patwari Selection Process:
- Written Exam (Exam will be either online CBT OR OMR Based)
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
HSSC Canal Patwari Exam Paper Pattern 2021
Haryana (HSSC) patwari exam pattern
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
- 90 Marks of written examination divided into 2 sections i.e.
- 75% weightage given to General awareness, reasoning, maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned subjects.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc.
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience allocated as follows:
- If neither of the family members is a former employee of any Government of India.
- If the applicant is a widow.
- The first or the second child and his father had died before
attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the
the applicant had attained the age of 15 years
For much more details related to the HSSC Patwari Syllabus Pattern check the official site i.e. hssc.gov.in.
Subject Wise Haryana Patwari/ Gram Sachiv Syllabus
Haryana Patwari/Gram Sachiv 2021 Syllabus – Reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning
HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Events – Haryana, National, International.
- History of India & Haryana.
- Geography of India & Haryana.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Culture & Heritage of India & Haryana.
- Social Events related to Haryana & India etc.
HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2021 – Numerical Ability
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Profit & Loss.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Time & work.
- Time and distance.
- Regular Polygons.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Standard Identities etc.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Patwari Syllabus 2021 – Computer Awareness
- Basic of Computers
- Computer Organization
- Generations of computer
- Input & Output Device
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- Memory Orientation
- Computer Abbreviations
- Modern-day Technology
- Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2021 – Hindi
- Indian and foreign indigenous
- Multiple Words
- Synonym & Antonyms Word
- Inaccuracies (Hindi Language)
- Idioms & Phrases
- Treaty compound
- Formulation of a word for Phrases
- Proverbs and Idioms
- Word Form
- Hindi alphabet & Punctuation
- Word composition
- Sentence Modification