Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1004 Various Posts: Panchayat and Rural Development Assam, Released the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification. The advertisement notification is to fill up 1004 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Panchayat Secretary, and other Posts. All eligible aspirants can now apply for these PNRD Assam Jobs from 28th August 2020 to 17th September 2020. Applicants who are interested in the Assam Government Jobs can check your eligibility details on this webpage.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 1004 Vacancies:
Table of Contents
Candidates who want to apply for the PNRD Assam Vacancy can get details like age limit, eligibility, application fee, selection, How to apply, etc here. Applicants who are graduated in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for PNRD Assam Jobs 2020. All the eligible candidates can get the direct apply online link from the below table. As well as we have provided a step by step procedure to apply for the PNRD Assam Vacancy 2020.
PNRD Assam Jobs 2020 – Overview:
|Name of the Organisation||Panchayat and Rural Development Assam|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant, Panchayat Secretary and other|
|No. of Vacancies||1004 Vacancies|
|Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||28th August 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17th September 2020|
PNRD Assam Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Block Development Officer||173|
|Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar||243|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||578|
Eligibility Criteria for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020:
Candidates applying for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification: Applicants have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Assam Government. Applicants can get all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
- The Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary the Candidate must be Commerce Graduate.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
- In the case of Ex-Serviceman, the age limit is relaxable by two years.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council, and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination
PNRD Assam Recruitment Application Fee:
- For General Candidate – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – Nil (Certificate from the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/Asstt. Commissioner/Sub Div. Officer (C )/ Circle Officer/Block Development Officer will only be accepted.
- Fees should be deposited through online only.
- Assistant Block Development Officer: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7600/- of Pay Band -2.
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7400/- of Pay Band -2.
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5200/- of Pay Band -2.
- Junior Assistant: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5600/- of Pay Band -2.
How to Apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020?
- Applicants must first visit PNRD Assam official website i.e pnrdassam.in.
- Fill the Registration Form with the required details.
- Click on Submit.
- After that login with details like email and phone number
- Then fill the application form and Upload the Scanned documents.
- Pay the Application fee and click on the submit.
- Finally, take a print out of receipt.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply||28th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17th September 2020|
PNRD Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
About Panchayat and Rural Development Department Assam:
PNRD is the short form of Panchayat and Rural Development Department Assam. The main aim of the PNRD department, Assam is to improve livelihood opportunities, providing social security, and addressing chronic poverty. In addition to this, it is working for the economic inclusion of poor families in rural areas. In order to empower rural power, Panchayat and Rural Development are implementing lots of Programmes in the rural area of the state of Assam. Moreover, the department is implementing these Programmes through the power of rights-based law. And, this implementation is completely to transform the poverty of the state of Assam.
The main objective of the diverse poverty alleviation and employment generation program includes reducing rural poverty, generating employment in rural areas, developing rural infrastructure, removing regional imbalance, building houses for rural poor, and community participation. Besides, the rural development program has been implemented through the Panchayat & Rural Development Department at the state level. Some of the Programmes has been introduced by the rural development sector includes self-employment program, wage-employment program, and social welfare schemes.
Furthermore, as of now, there are only 21 Zilla Parishads, 185 Anchalik Panchayats and 2202 Gaon Panchayats are present in Assam. The activities of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department are implemented Through Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs), the activities of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department have been implemented. The Panchayat and Rural Development department is implementing mainly MGNREGA, IAY, NSAP, RGPSA, BRGF, DDP schemes through PRIs.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)