Hi Are you from This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade., Already 3800+ people watching this notification
pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2021 8th Installment: As per the data from the official governmental bodies, PMKSNY or the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the program that BJP holds. This program aimed to help more than 125 Million marginal farmers in India. As a result, the financial aid of INR 6000/- annually was allocated for each farmer having the 2 hectares of land maximum. It’s planned to implementing the three equal installments throughout the year. To grasp the latest awareness on the PM Kisan yojana, you need to go through the article till the end. All the information stated on this page has been compiled and verified from legit online sources. So you can rely on them too without any worries. Moreover, if you need more knowledge on the particular aspect of the PM Kisan Status, then you can write back to us without any second thought.
Pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2021
Scheme Holder/Released by
Scheme Full Name
PMKSNY – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme Starting Details||February 2019|
|8th Beneficiary Release Date||June 2021|
|Scheme Eligibility||Marginal or Small Workers|
|PMKSNY Official Website||pmkisan.gov.in|
|PMKSNY Scheme Registration Mode||Online|
|PMKSNY Scheme Total Budget||INR 75000 Crore|
|PM Kisan Toll-Free Number||1800115526|
PMKSNY Beneficiary Application 2021 Status
According to the latest updates from online sources, the PM Kisan Yojna 8th Beneficiary list has been released to date. A total of 7 lists has been released toll May 2021 starting from 2019. The PM Kisan 8th beneficiary list is out this month. The status for the same can be checked directly from the official website, I.e., @Pmkisan.gov.in. The legit online Governmental data and statistics reveal that the total amount of INR 10,34,32,471 was released by the government of India from April to July between 2021 to 2022. The budget for the entire scheme was around INR 75000 crores/-. Money as a whole was meant for the smooth regulation of the PMKSNY Scheme. It becomes quintessential for you to check the status online to understand if your name was under this list or not.
PM Kisan Application list 2021
Without having your name on the PMKSNY Scheme Benefit list 2021, you won’t be able to avail yourself of all the benefits set by the government for the farmers. In case you applied earlier successfully and still your name is missing from the list then, I would urge you to call on the toll-free number immediately. Alternatively, if you are still behind the race where you haven’t applied for the PM Kisan scheme 2021 yet, then go ahead and apply for it now. Please note that all the applications processed before the 30th of June only will be eligible for the double installment benefits stated under this scheme.
How to check the PM Kisan beneficiary status?
- In the initial step, you need to go to the main website of PM Kisan, I.e., @Pmkisan.gov.in.
- Once you open the website, all you need to do is look up to the ‘Farmers’ section, which you will find at the right corner on the lower side of the leading portal.
- Under the ‘Farmers’ section, you have to hit the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- After the page has been opened, the portal will ask you to enter your basic details to fetch the Beneficiary Status of your pre-applied application.
- Mention your village, district, sub-district, and the block.
- The ‘Beneficiary List 2021’ will be opened and displayed on your screen.
- Explore and search for your registered name in the above list.
- Click on the ‘Home-Page’ of the website.
- Enter your valid and registered mobile number along with the Aadhaar card number to log in.
- Once you have logged in and see your name in the list, then from the home page, you can check your ‘PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2021.’
- It will allow you to view your 2021 PM Kisan Installment Status.
Check Status: pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2021
Q1. What is the official website to check the PM Kisan beneficiary status?
You can refer to the main website, I.e., @Pmkisan.gov.in, to stay updated with the PM Kisan Status.
Q2. For whom the PM Kisan Yojna applicable?
The scheme is applicable for marginal and small farmers holding a maximum of 2 hectares of land.
Q3. What can be done if my name doesn’t reflect in the PM Kisan Yojna 8th Beneficiary list after registration?
In such a case, your name is most likely to be included in the upcoming list of beneficiaries. Alternatively, to get a sigh of relief, you can approach the higher official bodies via a toll-free number.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)