Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
PCMC Admit Card 2020 – Are you looking for the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Hall Ticket? Then you are at the perfect place to find the solution. A PCMC board releases various job notification yearly. The applicants who interested in Maharashtra Govt Jobs applied for the PCMC Recruitment 2020. To write the exam, the applicant needs to carry the PCMC Admit Card 2020. Reading our complete article will guide the applicants to get the complete details of PCMC Hall Ticket with respective post names. On the other hand, aspirants also get the details of the Exam Date, vacancy details, post name, etc.
PCMC Counsellor Admit Card – Overview
Applicants who had applied and waiting for the PCMC Counsellor exam can get their exam hall ticket from the official site through our direct link. The board will conduct the PCMC Counsellor Exam in September 2020 (Tentatively), and the Admit Card released in September 2020 (Tentatively). By providing valid credentials and following our download procedure, applicants can download PCMC Call Letter. The Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Exam Hall Ticket only available on the given link after the official update. Hence Stay tuned with our website latestgovtjobnotification.com for upcoming updates.
|Name of the Board||Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Counsellor|
|Name of the Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Exam Date||September 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card Date||September 2020 (Tentatively)|
Significant details on PCMC Exam Hall Ticket 2020
The PCMC Recruitment Board had planned to generate Hall ticket before the written examination starts. So, the candidates are curious to download the PCMC Exam Admit Card 2020 as soon as possible. To acquire it fast, be ready with your application number and other exam details. After that, click the official link provided here and enter the required information to download Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Call Letter 2020. Once you have downloaded the hall ticket, you can find the below-listed details.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents along with PCMC Call Letter
The PCMC Recruitment board has one announcement that all the examiners must carry the original Government ID proof issued by the Government of India. It is for the verification process at the doorstep to avoid duplication. So candidates are suggested to take the ID proof along with the latest PCMC Hall Ticket 2020.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Essential Facts of PCMC Exam Admit Card
- Applicants need to download the PCMC Admit Card from the official website through online mode.
- No hard copy will send to anyone via postal.
- After downloading the PCMC Counselor Exam Call Letter, don’t make any changes such as laminating, modifying, etc..
- We need to check and ensure the presented information is correct.
- For corrections, the applicant needs to contact the official support.
- The exam mode of the PCMC Counsellor exam is offline.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue 30 mins before the exam time.
- Electronic gadgets strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
Steps to own Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2020
To download the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Hall Ticket, Students need to provide application number along with the Password. Follow the provided below steps to download your Admit Card.
- Click the PCMC Hall Ticket link from the links provided below.
- Find the admit card with a post name.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the necessary information appearing on the screen.
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After the verification, submit it.
- Finally, download your Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Maharashtra Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out of the hall ticket and carry it for the PCMC Examination.
We have covered the maximum information of PCMC Hall Ticket 2020. We believe applicants satisfied with the provided information. The aspirants who interested in Government jobs can visit our webpage @latestgovtjobnotification.com. Kindly share your valuable comment with us. We will revert you asap.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)