Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
NLC Jobs 2020 – Apply Online for 75 Apprentice Vacancy. Job Seekers!!! The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in NLC Neyveli, Tamilnadu. Candidates who are interested in this NLC Apprentice Recruitment can apply online from 25th August 2020 to 10th September 2020. Also, applicants must submit the online application with mark sheets to the prescribed postal address on or before the last date 17th September 2020.
Interested aspirants can check the eligibility and apply for the desired NLC Vacancy from 25th August 2020. Check detailed information about the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Job Vacancy from the below page. Applications are invited only from the Indian Citizens only. Interested & qualified candidates who are interested in NLC Recruitment can get the direct link to apply for the Posts. As well as we have mentioned the postal address to submit the Online application. Candidates can refer to the complete details from this Government Jobs page.
NLC Jobs 2020 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Number of Vacancies||75 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||25th August 2020|
|Application Closing Date||10th September 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||NLC Neyveli, Tamilnadu|
NLC Vacancy 2020 Details
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Lab Technician Pathology||10|
|Medical Lab Technician Radiology||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Fitter & Electrician – Candidates who have passed 10th Standard on the year 2018/2019/2020 are eligible for NLC Apprentice Jobs.
- Welder, Medical Lab Technician Pathology & Medical Lab Technician Radiology – Applicants who have passed 12th Standard in Science Group are eligible for the NLC Jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit – 14 years as on 01.06.2020.
- Fitter & Electrician – First year Rs. 8766 and Second year – Rs. 10019/-
- Welder, Medical Lab Technician Pathology & Medical Lab Technician Radiology – First year Rs. 8766 and third month – Rs. 10019/-
- Applicants who are willing to know the application fee can refer to the official notification
<< Also Check: ECIL Recruitment – 635 Openings>>
How to Apply for NLC Jobs 2020?
- Download the NLC official notification pdf
- Read all the details and ensure the eligibility details
- Click “Career->Trainees & Apprentice” find the advertisement “(Advt. No. L&DC.01/2020) Engagement of Fresher Apprenticeship trainees under Apprentices Act.”, click on the advertisement
- After that fill the Personal Details in the NLC Application Form.
- Enter Your Valid Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Do Check with the details in the NLC Application 2020.
- Finally, Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
- Send the NLC online application form with mark sheets to the following postal address on or before 17th September 2020
கற்றல் மற்றும் மேம்பாட்டு மையம்,
நெய்வேலி பழுப்பு நிலக்கரி நிறுவனம்,
வட்டம்-20, நெய்வேலி 607803
Important Dates for NLC Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the print of the online application||17th September 2020|
Important Links for NLC Recruitment 2020
Other Government Jobs for you
NHPC Recruitment – APply 86 Vacancy
HAL Recruitment – Apply 2000 Vacancy
UIDAI Recruitment – Apply 60 Vacancy
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment – Apply 4499 Vacancy
About Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Tamil Nadu
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state. The lignite is used at pithead thermal power stations of 3240 MW installed capacity to produce electricity. Its joint venture has a 1000 MW thermal power station using coal. Lately, it has diversified into renewable energy production and installed 141 MW solar power plant to produce electricity from photovoltaic (PV) cells and 51 MW electricity from windmills. It was incorporated in 1956 and was wholly owned by the government of India.
A small portion of its stock was sold to the public to list its shares on stock exchanges where its shares are traded. It is under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. NLC has been a forerunner in the country in the energy sector for 62 years, contributing a lion’s share in lignite production and significant share in thermal power generation. It was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru in 1956.NLC is a Navratna Government of India Enterprise.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)