Hi Are you from This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade., Already 3800+ people watching this notification
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 86 Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Vacancies. Great News for candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs. Yes, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has recently published an official advertisement for the Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer posts. NHPC Organization invites applications from the Domicile of Himachal Pradesh. Interested applicants can submit their application with the essential credentials as preferred in NHPC Notification from 29th August 2020. NHPC Limited invites eligible candidates to apply before the last date 28th September 2020.
NHPC Recruitment 2020
NHPC is looking for young Graduate Engineers and Professionals with a bright academic record to join the organization. Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020 marks. Candidates who are thinking to apply for the NHPC Jobs make sure to satisfy all the eligibility criteria for NHPC Career that we have mentioned below.
NHPC Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Number of Vacancies||86|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28th September 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
NHPC Vacancy 2020 – Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||30|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||21|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||05|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||08|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||22|
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC India Recruitment 2020
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Degree (Civil Engg.)/ Technology|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||Degree (Mechanical Engg.)/ Technology|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||PG Degree/ Diploma/ MHROD/ MBA|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||Degree in Law (Professional)|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||Graduation with CA/ ICWA/ CMA|
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit – 30 Years
NHPC Job Salary:
- Selected Candidates will be paid as Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000 (IDA).
- Candidates can check the Official Notification for the application fee.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020 marks.
How to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Jobs 2020?
- Download the NHPC Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Notification given below.
- Go through the conditions that are given.
- Check with your eligibility level for NHPC Job.
- Only candidates who have registered with GATE-2020 with valid GATE Registration Number can register online on NHPC’s website www.nhpcindia.com
- Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit.
- Scanned copies of the following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment
- After filling it, the system will generate a Unique Registration Number of NHPC
- Candidate should upload scanned copies of their certificates in separate space given in the online application form
- Take out the print of the registration slip/form generated by the system for future reference
Documents to be enclosed:
- Educational Certificate (10th/12th mark sheet)
- ITI mark sheets
- Copy of the GATE-2020 Admit Card / Registration Form
- Domicile Certificate
- Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF)
- Copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card
Important Dates for NHPC Careers 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||29th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply & Online Payment||28th September 2020|
Important Links for Jobs at NHPC India 2020
Latest Government Jobs 2020
CRPF Recruitment – Apply 1131 Vacancy
SSB Recruitment – Apply 1522 Vacancy
BSF Recruitment – Apply 167 Vacancy
SSC Recruitment – Apply 5846 Vacancy
About National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation is a Public Company possessed by the Government of India. It has a place with an Electric industry which advances and make improvement in the hydroelectric power framework. NHPC Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) offers a difficult and remunerating vocation to youthful and dynamic Engineer Graduates in the control of Electrical, Civil and Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology. NHPC Limited, a Govt. of India Enterprise, was joined in the year 1975 with an approved offer capital of Rs. 2,000 million and with a goal to design, advance, and arrange a coordinated and effective improvement of hydroelectric power in all angles.
Later on, NHPC extended its items to incorporate the improvement of intensity in the entirety of its viewpoints through traditional and non-regular sources in India and abroad. NHPC is positioned as a chief association in the nation for the improvement of hydropower. At first, on consolidation, NHPC assumed control over the execution of Salal Stage-I, Bairasiul, and Loktak Hydroelectric Projects from Central Hydroelectric Project Construction and Control Board. From that point forward, it has executed 20 tasks with an introduced limit of 6507 MW on possession premise including undertakings executed by NHDC Limited, a Subsidiary Company of NHPC Limited. NHPC has additionally executed 5 undertakings with an introduced limit of 89.25 MW on a turnkey premise. NHPC Recruitment offers many openings for work to freshers.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)