Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
NATA Admit Card 2020 (Released) @ www.nata.in – The Council of Architecture is responsible for NATA Exam 2020. The COA board conducts the NATA Exam in two sessions yearly. Aspirants who interested to start their career in architecture have applied for the NATA Exam 2020. Therefore now the board decided to have the NATA Session I on exam 29th August 2020 and Session II exam date updated Soon. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic issue, the board had planned to have the exam in online proctored Mode. Hence read our complete article to get the bunch of information of COA NATA Exam, Admit Card Release Date, Exam Day Guidelines etc.
The applicants who had enrolled with NATA Exam 2020 need to download the National Aptitude Test in Architecture call letter from the official site through the below-given link. It would be an essential document to write the NATA Exam. The board released NATA Admit Card on 24th August 2020 @ its official site. The direct link of Council of Architecture NATA Admit Card given below. Aspirants by providing the valid details they can quickly download NATA Exam Call Letter from the official site.
|Name of the Board||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Name of the Exam||NATA Attempt 2 Exam|
|Exam Date Session I & II||29th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th August 2020|
Essential Details Presented on www.nata.in exam Admit Card
The NATA Exam Call Letter contains all essential details about the students and the examination. So the applicants need to check and ensure the listed information presented on their new NATA Hall Ticket without corrections.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents required along with NATA Exam Admit Card 2020
As per the govt update, the candidates need to carry their Admit Card, along with any of the Original Government ID Proof. It avoids duplication before entering the exam hall. The candidates who failed to bring will not be allowed to write an exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Things to be Carried for the NATA Exam
- Ballpoint pen(Blue/ Black)
- Valid proof
- Colour Pencil
NATA Exam Important Exam Day Guidelines
- The Admit Card is only available online, and the applicants need to download before the exam date.
- Dont make any changes on the Admit Card.
- The board will conduct the exam in online Proctored Mode.
- Biometric and photographs of the Candidate need to carry for the exam center for verification.
- Enactment candidates will disqualify, and the case will file against a candidate.
- Candidates have to login with the valid credentials to start the exam.
- For any corrections or queries in NATA Exam Hall Ticket, applicants need to reach out to the official support.
Council of Architecture,
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
NATA Exam Mode 2020
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic issue across the globe, the Council of Architecture had planned to conduct the exam online proctored Mode. It means the applicants get monitored with the help of Artificial Intelligence AI. Students who ready to take the exam based on the Admit Card schedule need to Login with the official site. After hitting the start button aspirants can start the exam. During exam time, all students moments mentioned, like eye contact, background noises, browsers, tabs, etc.
Steps to download Online NATA Call Letter
To download the Latest NATA Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your NATA Exam Call Letter from the official site.
- Click on “NATA Admit Card” Link.
- Enter the Application Number and password
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry it for the exam.
Essentials Links of NATA Exam 2020
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)