Hi Are you from This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade., Already 3800+ people watching this notification
NALCO Recruitment 2020 for 16 GDM and Specialist National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs. 8400 Crores is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company being a prominent foreign exchange earner for the Country also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders.
The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors.
Company is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates for the following positions:
|Salary RS. PM||-:
|Job Add Date||-:
|Job Expired Date||-:
|Post Name:||GDM, Specialist|
|Total No of Vacancy:||16|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For NALCO Recruitment 2020 for 16 GDM and Specialist
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Discipline: Medical Services/ Doctors
Post : General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – (E01 / E02) – 05 No.s Qualification : MBBS
Experience : One (01) / Four (04) completed years of post-qualification experience for E1 / E2 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. / PSU or reputed / leading hospital / organizations.
Post : Specialist (E02 / E03 / E04) – 11 No.s
Specialisation : Pediatric–02, Radiology–02, Medicine–02, Surgery–01, Orthopedic–01, Dermatology–01, Ophthalmology–01, Pathology – 01
Qualification : MD / MS / Recognized Post MBBS Diploma in Pediatric / Radiology / Medicine / Surgery / Orthopedic / Dermatology / Ophthalmology / Pathology.
Experience : Three (03) / Six (06) completed years of post-qualification experience for E03 / E04 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. / PSU or reputed / leading hospital / organizations. No experience is required for E02 grade.
For the purpose of reservation the distribution of total posts will be decided taking into account the response and suitability against the concerned grade.
- The General/OBC/EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only towards Application Fee.
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates can opt to pay through dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card. Fee shall not be collected by any other mode.
- Application fee/Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/registration fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
Important Dates of NALCO Recruitment 2020 for 16 GDM and Specialist
Application Start Date: 12/10/2020
Application Last Date: 2/11/2020
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NALCO Recruitment 2020 for 16 GDM and Specialist
Selection Procedure of NALCO Recruitment 2020 for 16 GDM and Specialist
- The assessment of short-listed candidates applied against post at E1 Grade will be through personal interview only, if number of applications received is less than 10, else through GD and Interview in weightage ratio of 25% and 75% respectively and for all other grades above E1, the assessment shall be through personal interview only.
- The personal interview may be conducted either through physical or video based mode depending on the situation prevailing at the time of interview. Also, the mode of GD, if conducted shall be decided as per the circumstances.
- Intimation w.r.t. mode of interviews and / or GD shall be sent through email. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein.
- Based on the performance in group discussion and/or personal interview, organizational requirement, vacancies to be operated, the candidates will be selected.
- Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for GD and/or Personal Interview.
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
- The final placement of the candidate in the Company will be subject to the selected candidates being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Officer/Board for the post (s) for which they have been selected. Where there is no Company’s Medical Officer, medical examination will be conducted by an approved Government Hospital/Medical Board. The decision of Medical Board constituted by the Company will be final and binding.
- During the probation period and/or after absorption, selected candidates will be posted in the NALCO’s establishments anywhere in India or abroad or any of the subsidiaries/joint ventures/business associates of NALCO & is transferable as per the organizational requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments related to their area as per the requirements of the Company including shift operation.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online
application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will summarily rejected.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
- In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application.
- The application must reach the address along with self-attested copy of all documents in support of their age, qualification, experience, pay scale/ monthly emoluments/CTC, etc. within the stipulated date.
- Only soft copy of the application shall not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected, if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received within the stipulated date.
- Name of the post applied for, should be superscripted over the sealed envelope while sending the hard copy of the application and should be sent through post only.
- No application will be received by hand.
- NALCO will not be responsible for, candidates not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- A candidate shall be considered for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will be considered for the lower grade/post.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)