Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
NAINITAL Bank Recruitment 2020 for CFO The Nainital Bank Limited intends to recruit one Chief Financial Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale- IV or V.
The Bank will absorb the eligible and deserving candidate in Grade Scale IV or Grade Scale V of The Nainital Bank Limited after evaluating his last drawn salary and his fitment shall be accordingly in Grade IV or Grade V as the case may be. The Grade Scales of Nainital Bank Limited are as follows (under revision at industry level):-
|Total No of Vacancy:||Unknown|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For NAINITAL Bank Recruitment 2020 for CFO
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Age: The applicant should be between 35-50 years of age.
Essential: He/she should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Desirable: Additional Degrees viz. CFA / MBA (Finance)/Certificate in Financial Risk Management from internationally acclaimed University/Associations.
- Experience: He/she should be a qualified Chartered Accountant. Fifteen years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/large corporates/PSUs/ FIs/financial services organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks/FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level).
- Desirable Experience: The Candidate should be working as a full time Chief Financial Officer or in an equivalent position in a regular capacity-and not in a contractual /adhoc capacity.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NAINITAL Bank Recruitment 2020 for CFO
Selection Procedure of NAINITAL Bank Recruitment 2020 for CFO
Selection will be through direct interview. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview. While shortlisting candidates the Bank may apply a criteria which may consider additional qualifications, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled. Hence, merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any candidate for interview. The place and date of interview will be advised to the short-listed candidates in due course through their notified e-mail ID.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by post to “Chief Operating Officer, The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Nainital- 263001” in the prescribed format (as given below in this advertisement).
The recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- The cover containing the application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER’.
- The following documents should be submitted along with the application.
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of experience.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)