NABARD Recruitment 2020 Notification @ www.nabard.org || 73 Office Attendant Group ‘C’ Vacancies in NABARD Careers: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) being one of the premier Banking Institutes of India. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ in the Subordinate Service in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Applicants who are waiting for the Central Govt Jobs in Across India can apply for this post through Online. The link will be LIVE from 25th December 2019 to 12th January 2020.
NABARD Recruitment 2019-20
Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the NABARD website www.nabard.org between 25th December 2019 and 12th January 2020 NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by the Government of India and is equal opportunity employer. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of NABARD Bank Office Attendant Vacancies.
Overview of NABARD Careers 2019
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant Group ‘C|
|Number of Vacancies||73 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||25th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12th January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Website||www.nabard.org (OR) www.nabcons.com|
NABARD Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Office Attendant Group ‘C||73|
Vacancies & Reservation for the post of Office Attendant (OA)
|Jammu & Kashmir||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested in applying for NABARD Bank Office Attendant Vacancies must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for NABARD Jobs for Graduates 2020.
- Office Attendant Group ‘C ‘– A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying.
Age Limit – NABARD Bank Vacancy 2020:
As on 1st December 2019, Age Limit for NABARD Recruitment 2019 for Office Attendant is as follows,
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWBD – 10 Years
- Ex‐Servicemen – 3 Years
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re‐married – 10 Years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989 – 5 Years
they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 24000/-Application Fee for NABARD Jobs 2020
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS – Rs.50/-
- Others – Rs. 450/-
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019?
- Firstly, visit NABARD Official website i.e. www.nabard.org
- Check for the NABARD Recruitment Notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Candidates should register themself on the application
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.
Important Dates for NABARD Recruitment
|Notification Release Date||25th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th January 2020|
Important Links for NABARD Jobs 2020
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
Frequently Asked Questions About NABARD Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form NABARD Recruitment 2019-20?
A. Applications for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Office Attendant posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in any state of India which has an office of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
3. What are the important dates I must know for NABARD Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 25th December 2019
- Last Date To Apply Online – 12th January 2020
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee Online – 12th January 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for NABARD Bank Office Attendant Jobs?
A. Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying to be eligible for NABARD Jobs. The candidate must be below 30 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for NABARD Bank Careers?
A. Candidates will be selected based on Online Tests and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
6. How much will I be paid for NABARD Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates will be paid Basic pay of Rs.24000/- p.m.
7. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment?
A. SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates will have to pay – Rs. 50/- as application fee and other candidates have to pay Rs. 450/-.
History of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD):
NABARD was created following the recommendations of the B.Sivaraman Committee (by Law 61 of the Parliament of 1981) of 12 July 1982 to implement the law of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of 1981. NABARD Bank replaces the Rural Planning and Agricultural Credit Department (ACD). and the Credit Cell of the Reserve Bank of India and the Agricultural Refinancing and Development Corporation (ARDC). It is one of the major agencies that provide credit for the development of rural areas. NABARD is the specialized bank for agriculture and rural development in India.
The initial NABARD corpus was 100 crore. Following the review of the composition of the capital stock between the Indian Government and the RBI, the capital disbursed as of 31st May 2017, amounted to Rs. 6,700 crore, while the Indian government had 6,700 crores (100%). participation). The authorized share capital is 30,000 crore. NABARD’s international partners include organizations affiliated with the World Bank and global development agencies active in agriculture and rural development. These organizations help NABARD by advising and providing monetary support for the improvement of the population in rural areas and by optimizing the agricultural process.