Hi Are you from This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade., Already 3800+ people watching this notification
KSDMA Recruitment 2020 for 7 Posts The State Project Implementation Unit of the National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project – Kerala invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the following posts on contract basis in the State. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of KSDMA (www.sdma.kerala.gov.in) or Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The details are given below
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For KSDMA Recruitment 2020 for 7 Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|Posts||No. of Vacancies||Consolidated Pay||Mandatory qualifications||Experience||Age as on 01/06/2020 (in years)|
|1.||Environment and Social Specialist Post No: 001/2020||01||Category IX of GO (P) No. 81/2019/Fin date 9- 7-2019, (Rs. 31,920/month)||M.Sc./M.Tech. in Environmental Science /Environmental Technology with at least 60% aggregate score||Minimum two (2) years of post qualification experience in environmental safeguard policies. Good knowledge of the prevailing R&R regulations/laws of the country, state and World Bank equivalent or experience in World Bank/ADB/JAICA||25-35|
|2.||Local Community Mobiliser Post No: 002/2020||06 (Kannur, Malappuram, Thrissur, Ernakulam, Alappuzha, Kollam)||Category V of GO (P) No. 81/2019/Fin date 9- 7-2019, (Rs. 24,040/month)||Master of Social Work (MSW), M.Sc. Earth Sciences, M.Sc. Environmental Sciences and/or Disaster Management with at least 60% aggregate score||Minimum two (2) years of post qualification experience in disaster management related projects. Posting will be in any of the coastal districts in the state as decided by the Government.||25-35|
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for KSDMA Recruitment 2020 for 7 Posts
Selection Procedure of KSDMA Recruitment 2020 for 7 Posts
- The appointments will be on contract basis till the end of the project period (15/03/2021). The contract may be extended with the approval of the Government based on need. The terms of reference of the posts are provided in the Annexure.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Norms of selection will be as per those applicable for contract posts in the Government of Kerala.
- The recruited individuals will be supported to build their capacities in carrying out their functions.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD and other eligible category applicants as per Govt. of Kerala norms. Eligibility for age relaxation should be proven by producing necessary certificates from competent authority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email/SMS regarding further procedures. Hence, candidates must ensure that working email address and telephone/contact no. are being provided.
- The medium for all written tests will be English.
- NCRMP SPIU reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/technical presentation/technical interview/GD/final interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- 10% of marks relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST categories. Eligibility for this relaxation should be proven by producing scanned copies of necessary certificates from competent authority. Applications without necessary certificates claiming age relaxation and/or marks relaxation will be treated as General category. No further claim will be entertained in this regard.
- Equivalency certificate of the respective University shall be produced for considering any other degree with reference to the notified degrees.
- Any type of canvassing for favoritism will be considered offensive and legal action will be taken against those who attempt to do so. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. NCRMP SPIU reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- Selected candidates should be ready to work in the SPIU/anywhere in Kerala, as required by NCRMP SPIU.
- Recruitment notification NCRMP/SPIU/001/2015 dated 04.06.2020 has been cancelled by NRCMP SPIU.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
The online application submission link will open on 04/11/2020 (09:00 A.M.). The last date for submitting online application is 02/12/2020 (05:00 P.M.).
Note: Candidates will have to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kB and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kB. The CV and the copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format and each attachment shall not exceed 3MB in size.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material is for informational purposes only. letusdo.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. letusdo.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। letusdo.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। letusdo.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।
Jobs by Qualification Level
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)