KSCDRC Recruitment 2020 Notice to fill work vacancy for Chairman, Member & Lady Member. The Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission invites 51 Posts to file offline applications. Applicants willing to serve people with positions of President, Member & Lady Member may apply for KSCDRC Jobs from May 11th 2020. Candidates should review the information on this web page about qualifications. If eligible, send your application form to the specified address on or before June 20th, 2020. To read more about KSCDRC Work please scroll down.
KSCDRC Recruitment 2020
Candidates are given ample time to check the data on eligibility. Thus applicants can check their conditions of eligibility without any haste. You can then proceed with the further application process after checking the details. All the information about the Karnataka KSCDRC Recruitment 2020 that the candidates need to know were given below. For more information about the Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, please click on the link below or visit the official website @ kscdrc.kar.nic.in.
Overview of KSCDRC Jobs 2020
|Name of the Board||Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission|
|Name of the Post||President, Member & Lady Member|
|Number of Vacancies||51 Posts|
|Starting Date to submit the application||11th May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application||20th June 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
KSCDRC Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in KSCDRC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- President: Candidates must be Serving or Served as District Judge.
- Member & Lady Member: Degree with 10 years experience.
Age Limit for KSCDRC Recruitment – Jobs:
- Member & Lady Member: 35 years
KSCDRC Jobs – Selection Process
- The selected candidates will get a salary as Rs. 15000/- Per month.
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more information on KSCDRC Vacancy
How to apply for Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Jobs 2020?
- Download the official notification pdf provided below
- Read all the details and ensure the eligibility details
- If eligible, download on the KSCDRC Recruitment Application form
- Fill in all the details and check if the information is correct
- Pay the application fee if required
- Attach the required documents with the application form
- Send the duly filled application form to the given postal address on or before the last date
Important Dates for KSCDRC Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Submit application||11th May 2020|
|Last Date to Submit application||20th June 2020|
Important Links for Karnataka KSCDRC Recruitment 2020
Other Government Jobs:
About Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission:
In the year 1989 the Karnataka Consumer Disputes Redressal State Commission was created. Four District Forums were also formed in 1989-90 at district headquarters of four districts, i.e. Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga and Mysore. Sixteen District Forums were further formed in the year 1991-92 in the remaining districts which at that time are existing districts. And during the year-2003, seven District Forums were also set up in the newly formed districts of Karnataka.