Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
Great news over the quarantine period. Indeed, the Department of Jharkhand Forests has invited applications for the 400 Forest Guard posts. Retired candidates or equivalent are eligible to apply for Jharkhand Government Jobs, as per the Official Notification. Aspirants who are looking forward to applying for Vacancy 2020 at the Jharkhand Forest Department can go through the full article to learn more about Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs. Candidates can begin submitting the application form from 04 June 2020 until 30 June 2020.
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020
Interestingly, applicants must have a retired Forest Guard / Forestman / equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired military personnel of this level (experienced in agriculture , horticulture, afforestation). Applicants selected will also be placed in Jharkhand according to the requirement. As the Department of Jharkhand Forests offers exciting and demanding opportunities. Applicants can take advantage of this opportunity and apply for vacancy 2020-21 in the Jharkhand Forest Department. Nevertheless, it is recommended that desired candidates read the complete recruitment process for Jharkhand Forest Department before applying for it.
Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Forest Department|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|Starting Date of an Application||04th June 2020|
|Closing Date of an Application||30th June 2020|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Jharkhand Forest Department Vacancy details for Forest Guard Posts
The following are the vacancy details of the Jharkhand Forest Department, as per the official notification.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Forest Department Notification 2020
Qualification required for the Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs
- Aspirants should be a retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel.
Note: Read the official notification for more details on Jharkhand Forest Department Careers.
- The age limit should not exceed 64 years. For age limit as given in the Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification
Forest Guard Jobs – Selection Process
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per organization norms
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on Jharkhand Forest Department application fees
How to apply for Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs 2020?
- Select the Official Link below.
- Carefully read all the information, and test if you are qualified.
- If eligible, download the form below
- Fill in all the specifics and ensure accurate and full information is given.
- Add a scanned copy of the submitted documents.
- Please attach a scanned copy of the recent passport size image and signature where necessary.
- Pay fee for the application.
- Send the duly filled out application form for the Jharkhand Forest Department to the address before the last 30th June 2020 date.
Important Dates for Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||04th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2020|