JET Exam 2018: Joint Employment Test (JET) has conducted a Recruitment Notification of the post of IT Officer. JET Conduct this exam every year. This is great opportunity to those candidates who really want to see their career in this field. Interested Candidates can apply for this post. Here we provided details like qualification, age, salary, dates given below.
Vacancy Detail: JET has released IT Officer Vacancy.
JET IT Officer Qualification Qualification: Candidates must have cleared Four years engineering is must. Apart from Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be Between 20 to 30.
JET Exam Important Dates: Starting date from 26/03/2018 and last date for apply 06/05/2018.
JET IT Officer salary: The basic salary starts from 8200-20300 (with 4 advance Increments) The official will also be eligible for Medical and other allowances It depending on place of posting and other factors.
JET Exam Application Fees:
There is 450/- for ST, SC, And OBC.
- 600/- for General category and others.
Selection Process for JET IT Officer: Selection will be based on
- Common written examination
- Document verification
How to Apply Online:
Candidates require to visiting the Joint Employment Test Examination official website i.e. www.jetexam.in.
- Download the application form and fill the needed details very carefully like email mobile no. and other required Details.
- Attach all important documents, photographs and scanning signature.
- Before submitting the application form you need to check once again all the details filled are correct and accurate.
- Take a print out of it.