JET Exam has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Account keeper/ Lekhpal posts. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam and interview. The total number of vacancies is 1167. The applications have to be fill online on the official website of JET Exam, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date. This is a good opportunity to all those who are waiting since long. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned below.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
Account Keeper/lekhpal: 1167 Posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
Candidate should have completed 12th or Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- The hired candidates will get the salary of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.18000/- Per Month.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
For this post age should be between 18 years to 35 years.
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General Category their application fee: Rs.650/-.
- SC (Schedule Class) ,ST (Scheduled Tribe) and OBC Category candidates: Rs 500/-
- Online Apply for application form Starting Date: 02/10/2018
- Online Apply for application form last Date: 08/12/2018
Following are the official links
- Official Notification- Click Here
- Apply Online -Click Here
How to Apply
- Log on to the official website www.jetexam.in.
- Click on the vacancies for JET Account keeper Exam Recruitment 2018 and apply.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload signature and photo.
- Submit the application form before the due date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
JET Account keeper/ Lekhpal Exam syllabus
|Basic Computer knowledge||20|