Institute of Economic Growth Recruitment 2019
Institute of Economic Growth Recruitment 2019 –Post walk-in to 123 health inspectors Field Inspector & Director. Central Government’s New Work Warning!!! 123 Family Health Vacancy National Survey. The Institute for Economic Growth reported 85 positions for the qualifying applicants to be employed by Director, Health & Field Investigator Post. The interview with those willing to request a vacancy at the Institute for Economic Growers shall take place on 11 November 2019. Get information about the Institute’s economic professions @ www.iegindia.org
In the National Family health survey-5 for the Field Investigator & Supervisor Vacancy, qualifying applicants shall be considered on a contract basis for the IEG campaign. Interested and qualified persons participate with the CV and other original documents in recognition of their qualifications and experience. For more details please see the Recruitment Center for Economic Growth in 2019.
IEG Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Investigator & Supervisor Post
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Health Investigator, Field Investigator & Supervisor|
|N0. of. Vacancies||123|
|Walk-in Date||04th November 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
IEG Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancy|
(Male – 17 & Female – 51)
Eligibility Criteria for the Institute of Economic Growth Recruitment 2019
- Graduate in Medical lab technology/ B Pharma/ BUMS/BAMS/ Degree or Diploma in Nursing/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
- Training/experience in blood collecting/ handling of blood products.
Field Investigator/ Supervisor:
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably in social sciences).
- Basic Computer knowledge.
Essential Qualification for Institute of Economic Growth Recruitment:
- Language proficiency in Hindi and English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Experience in the field survey.
- Refer to the Official Notification of Institute of Economic Growth Recruitment 2019
- Health Investigator/ Field Investigator – Rs. 15,000/-
- Supervisor – Rs. 25,000/-
How to Apply for the Institute of Economic Growth Recruitment 2019?
- You may access the following Official Report.
- Please read all the details.
- If the requirements of the IEG Recruitment Board are met.
- For the step-in method, a CV, credentials and certificates.
- Make sure you go in on a scheduled date and time without delay.
Institute of Economic Growth,
Delhi – 110007.
Walk-in Date for the Institute of Economic Growth Recruitment 2019
|Walk-in-Interview Date for Field Investigator & Supervisor Post||11th November 2019 (11.00 AM)|
|Walk-in-Interview Date for Health Investigator & Supervisor Post||11th November 2019 (2.30 PM)|