Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Tech Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Apr 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
|Post Name:||SSC TECH|
|Total No of Vacancy:||189|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Tech
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Nationality. A candidate must either be :- (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
- For SSC(Tech)- 56 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 27 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 94 and 01 Apr 2001, both days inclusive).
(ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only.
SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2021.
Note. The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Educational Qualification for SSC(Tech) (Men and Women).
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Apr 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Note. For induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below at Para 3. To become eligible for induction into SSC(Tech)-56 (Men) course and SSC(Tech)-27 (Women) course at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, candidates studying in final year of Engineering must ensure that he/ she submits the proof of passing Engineering degree exam by 01 Apr 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
- Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in HarnessSSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Note. Candidate studying in final year of Degree must ensure that she submits the proof of passing Degree exam by 01 Apr 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which her candidature will be cancelled.
Important Dates of Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Tech
Application Start Date: 14/10/2020
Application Last Date: 12/11/2020
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Tech
Selection Procedure of Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Tech
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer Science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate‟s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage-2.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page „Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Note 1. No changes to details submitted in online application can be made after closure of application. No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Note 2. CGPA/ Grades must be converted into Marks as per the formulae adopted by the concerned University for filling ‘Marks obtained in Graduation’ in online application. Any discrepancy observed at any stage of selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Note 3. Candidate’s name/ Parent’s name (Father & Mother)/ Date of Birth in the profile and online application must be as per Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of Education. Variation in above details will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Self attested copy of following documents alongwith their originals are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate and Marksheet issued by the Concerned Board of Education.
Note 1. Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the Concerned Board of Education will only be accepted as proof of Date of Birth, Candidate‟s name and Parent‟s name (Father & Mother) (No other document like Admit Card/ Marksheet/ Transfer Certificate etc, are acceptable).
Note 2. In case Parent‟s name (Father & Mother) is not mentioned in Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate, the candidate is required to produce any document issued by Govt of India or States Govt such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving licence etc. for verification. However, Candidate‟s name and their Parent‟s name filled in online application must match exactly with those mentioned in the produced document.
- 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate or equivalent certificate.
- Marksheets of all Semesters. (Revised marksheets issued by a Board/ University after submission of online application by the candidate will not be accepted for shortlisting for this course).
- Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/ Registrar of the concerned University regarding formulae for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
- A certificate issued by the controller of Exam/ Registrar/ Dean of the concerned University or Principal of the college regarding cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer Science/ 8th semester for Architecture as per Rules/ Guidelines of the University which is applicable to the candidate.
- Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his/ her result will be declared by 01 Apr 2021 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he/ she will submit the proof of passing by 01 Apr 2021 to Dte Gen of Rtg, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Any candidate who does not carry the above documents for the SSB interview, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be returned.
- All certificates in original to be carried by the candidates for SSB interview for verification. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature, and NO representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. Applications of candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)