ICFRE Recruitment 2019
ICFRE Recruitment 2019 –23 MTS, Technical Assistant Vacancy, Apply Offline. The Indian Council is looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill 23 vacancies. Forest Research and Education Interested parties may apply through the offline mode for ICFRE job vacancies. Apart from 21 October 2019, applicants may present their ICFRE Work Request Form.
MTS, Technics & Technical Assistant Post, have 23 openings left. ICFRE Recruitment 2019 is due on 16th December 2019 for your final submission. The Andaman & Nicobar Islands requests should be submitted by or before December 31, 2019. Lakshadweep Islands.
ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Name of the Post||MTS, Technician & Technical Assistant|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Application Starting Date||21st October 2019|
|Application Closing Date||16th December 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
ICFRE Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||Category Details||Total Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||UR – 08
ST – 01
OBC – 02
EWS – 01
|Technician||UR – 03||03|
|Technical Assistant||UR – 03
ST – 02
OBC – 02
EWS – 01
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE Recruitment 2019
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th Pass from a recognized board or institution & 3 years experience in relevant trade.
- Technician – Passed Matriculation from a recognized board & possess ITI Certificate in the relevant course from a Government recognized institute.
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Science in the relevant field/ specialization or equivalent from a recognized or institution.
- Minimum Age Limit:
- Multi-Tasking Staff/ Technician – 18 Years
- Technical Assistant – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 27 Years
- Technical Assistant/ Technician – 30 Years
- Departmental Candidates – 5 Years
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-|
|Technician||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/-|
Application Fee for ICFRE Recruitment:
- Pay the Non-refundable application fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat”.
- General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female Candidates – NIL
ICFRE Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
- Written Examination.
How to Apply Offline for ICFRE Recruitment 2019?
- The official notice given below is to be downloaded.
- Check the details to ensure the standard of qualification.
- Download the following application form.
- Start to complete all aspects of the application form.
- Collect your pictures and attach important copies of the documents.
- Send a request before the last day to the ICFRE Dehradun address given below.
NOTE: Mention that “Application for the Post of _______ “on the envelope.
Rain Forest Research Institute,
P.B. Box No. 126,
Jorhat – 785001,
Important Dates for ICFRE Notification 2019
|Starting Date for the receipt of Application Form||21st November 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of Application Form||16th December 2019|
Important Links for ICFRE Career 2019
Other Important Jobs 2019
About Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
The Indian Forestry Research and Education Council (ICFRE) is an independent organization or government agency belonging to Indian Government’s Environment and Forest Ministry. Based in Dehradun, the organization’s tasks are biology research, technology transfer to the States of India and alternative user agencies and biology training. The council consists of nine scientific institutes and four specialized analytical centers for various biogeographical areas. The following are established at the cities of Dehradun, Shimla, Ranchi, Jorhat, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Allahabad, Chhindwara, Aizawl, Hyderabad and Agartala.
In 1991The ICFRE journey was initiated by an approach back to the beginning of the 19th century when the scientific biology came to India and therefore the forest college institution in Dehradun in 1878. The ICFRE was a member of the ICFRE Associated Council under the Ministry. In 1986, an Associated Degree in Education or ICFRE Indian Biology Analysis Council was established as a system organization to take care of the country’s biotechnology analysis, education and extension desires. The Council has a pan-India presence in several biogeographic regions of the country with nine Regional Analysis Institutes and five Centres. That Institute has its own history and below the umbrella of ICFRE ar directive and managing analysis, extension and education in the biology sector within the states below their jurisdiction.