DLW Recruitment 2019
DLW Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 374 Apprentice Vacancy. The DLW notification to the apprentice post was circulated by the Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi. The start date for submitting a DLW Apprentice Vacancy online application is 30 October 2019. Read this article and ensure your qualifying rate for the VARANASA Diesel Locomotive Works Apprentice Job to fill a Vacancy for Apprentices. For the applicants who have completed ITI or 10th Grade, the DLW Apprentice Form 2019-20 is available now.
In Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi, there are 374 openings for ITI & Non-ITI owners. Submit online connection will be closed following 21 November 2019. Diesel Locomotive Works Employment 2019 Eligible applicant application form will be accepted at or before the close of the firstname.lastname@example.org. The following section provides details on important dates, eligibility criteria and other issues relating to diesel engine works. DLW Apprentice Notice 2019 may also be checked.
Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||30th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st November 2019|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
DLW Varanasi Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
DLW Apprentice Job 2019 – Trade & Category Wise Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for DLW Varanasi Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Post
- Non-ITI – Passed 10th class or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks
- ITI – Passed 10th class or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks & ITI course in the respective trade.
Age Limit for DLW Recruitment 2019:
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:
- ITI – 24 Years
- Non-ITI – 22 Years
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PWBD Candidates – NIL
DLW Salary Details:
- For the selected aspirants, stipends will be provided as per Railway Board’s instruction.
DLW Recruitment – Selection Process:
How to Apply ONLINE for DLW Varanasi Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the link below to register.
- Enter all the information requested in the 2019 Registration Form.
- Tick the declaration tab and apply the application form after filling in the file.
- Sign in now with your phone registered control number and number.
- Fill in the necessary details in the given area.
- Pay the application fee prescribed (where applicable).
- Submit the request form for future reference and take a printout.
Important Dates for Indian Railway DLW Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st November 2019|
Important Links of DLW Recruitment Notification 2019
Other Important Railway Jobs 2019
About Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)
The Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) in Varanasi, India is an Indian Railway unit that manufactures diesel and its additional components. India’s largest producer of diesel-electric trains. It’s located on the DLW to Varanasi Metropolitan BHU Street. Founded three years later, on 3 January 1964, the DLW revealed its first train. It produces trains that differ according to the first ALCO structures of the 1960s and the GM EMD structures of the 1990s. DLW has a limit of 250 locomotives per annum and plans to build this on 275 locomotives based on existing demand.
Since the beginning of its activity, DLW has supplied 8099 trains of various kinds (until 31 January 2018). In the last money of 2016-17, DLW has made 334 diesel-electric trains the most remarkable generation of any loco assembly unit in India. Power rates range from 2.600 (1.900 kW) to 5.500 (4.100 kW). DLW has power rates. DLW is currently supplying Indian Railways with the EMD GT46MAC and EMD GT46PAC trains licensed under GM-EMD for the electric motors. As of June 2015, WDP4, WDP4D, WDG4D, WDG5 and other train elements were part of EMD’s train items. DLW started producing direct-drive electric locomotives with a high torque HEP-7.