Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Apply Offline for 40 Concurrent Auditor Vacancies.
Good candidates!! Great candidates! Here’s the latest news. Actually, 40 simultaneous auditors ‘ vacancies were notified by the Central Bank of India Last Recruitment. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are seeking Bank Jobs through Central Bank of India Career to achieve their dream job. Interested candidates can apply via offline mode for this article. Both candidates should be informed that, as from 12 October 2019, progress on the Central Bank of India Offline application Vacancy began.
In order to fill 40 vacancies in the Concurrent Auditor Post, a request has been invited by the Central Bank in India. In any branch of the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, selected candidates will be put. The Central Bank of India Recruitment has declared the job notification for candidates who have graduated in Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank as a post-graduate auditor. Aspirants must be eligible to apply for this post under some terms and conditions. Before 25 October 2019, qualifying applicants must submit applications. The data on the recruitment of workers in the Central Bank of India is apparently given below.Overview of Central Bank of India Latest Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||The Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Concurrent Auditor|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th October 2019|
|Closing Date To Apply||25th October 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar|
Central Bank of India Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Notification 2019
Aspirants shall fulfill the terms and conditions of qualification for the role of Concompetitive Auditor in the profession of the Central Bank of India. You can find qualification information here, such as schooling, age limits, experience, pay scale, application fees, the recruitment process and other information for the Central Bank of India Recruitment applications The details to apply for this position is given below for qualifying and aspiring candidates. Scroll down to learn more about Central Bank of India Job Vacancy and learn how to apply via offline mode.
- Essential: Candidates must have any Graduate or Post Graduate Degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Desirable: JAIIB CAIIB shall be referred.
- In the case of VRS or of superannuation with at least 20 years ‘ service,
- the applicant should be retired, at least 15 of which are Officer Cadre years.
- For at least 3 years he should have served in a rural sector as a branch manager on any level.
- It should have an unblemished record and be accredited by the previous employer as a reliable service.
- The nominee will know the local language well.
- Level II and above he should have retired.
- The nominee should be a resident of the same district or nearby.
Eligibility Criteria for Charted Accountant Firms As Concurrent Auditor:
- Professional standing: More than 03 years.
- Partnership/proprietorship Firms only, of which FCA/s at least: 01.
- Experience: Minimum 01 public sector Banks as Concurrent Auditors or Statutory Auditors.
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
- Refer to the Official Notification PDF to get the Pay Scale details.
- The qualified applicants were asked to engage in a personal interview after reviewing the documents. In this respect, the Bank’s decision is final.
- Refer to the Official Notification PDF to get the Application Fee details.
How to Apply the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants must read the Official Notification PDF completely.
- Candidate can check and verify the eligibility terms to apply for this post.
- Download the Central Bank of India Vacancy application form through the link given below.
- Now, fill the application form with the required information.
- Paste your recent self attested photograph in the application form.
- Attach the self-attested documents and papers that are prescribed in the official notification.
- Then read the Declaration section completely.
- Duly sign the application form.
- Recheck the details, you have entered before covering it.
- Cover the application form and post it to the Respective Address given below.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Head Office Sharma Complex Kalambagh chowk,
Muzaffarpur Pin 842001.
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Jobs Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12th October 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th October 2019|
Important Links for Central Bank of India Job Vacancies 2019
The Central Bank of India was founded in 1911 as the first commercial Indian bank that was owned and managed entirely by Indians. Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, the bank’s founding founder was the ultimate achievement of this bank’s vision. The first chairman of a truly’ Swadeshi Bank’ was Sir Pherozesha Mehta. The Central Bank of India has launched a variety of innovative and unique banking operations. Each risk the Bank was able to transform effectively into a business opportunity and was superior to its banking colleagues. Within India’s Central Bank
Afterwards the Central Bank continued to introduce a variety of groundbreaking Banking Services, even after the nationalization of the Bank in 1969. In addition, the Central Bank played a more active role to support the main thrust areas of agriculture, small-scale manufacturing, but also medium-sized and large industry in line with the Reserve Bank of India guidelines as well as the Government of India.