Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
Cent Bank recruitment 2020 in Bhopal for 30 post “Cent Bank Home Finance Limited” is a deposit-taking Housing Finance and Mortgage Company jointly promoted by four Public Sector Institutions, viz. Central Bank of India, National Housing Bank, Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India and HUDCO.
CBHFL is looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Company by shouldering responsibility, in various Cadres/Posts at the Branches/ Offices.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For Cent Bank recruitment 2020 in Bhopal for 30 post
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|Grade||Vacancies||Age||Educational Qualification||Post Qualification Experience|
|Officer||10||Min – 22 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs.||Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University. Basic knowledge of computer application.||Minimum 1 Year Work Experience in any Housing Finance Company/NBFC.|
|Sr. Officer||11||Min – 25 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs||Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University. Basic knowledge of computer application.||Minimum 3 Years Work Experience in any Housing Finance Company/NBFC.|
|Jr. Manager||03||Min – 25 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs||Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University. Basic knowledge of computer application.||Minimum 4 Years Work Experience in any Housing Finance Company/NBFC.|
|Asstt. Manager||03||Min – 25 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs||Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University. Basic knowledge of computer application.||Minimum 5 Years Work Experience in any Housing Finance Company/NBFC.|
|Manager||03||Min – 25 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs||Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University. Basic knowledge of computer application.||Minimum 7 Years Work Experience in any Housing Finance Company/NBFC.|
Nationality / Citizenship: (as on 30.09.2020 )
A Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3.||Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|4.||Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Grade||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWBD)|
The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned in Point No. 1.2 (3) to 1.2 (5).
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by Company
Those ex-servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Govt. in civil post would be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for ex-servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central Govt. irrespective of any Group/post. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any, for ex-servicemen in Central Government.
There is no reservation for Ex-Servicemen in above Cadre.
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities:
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely:
- Blindness and low vision;deaf and hard of hearing;locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities. Note: Definition of the above specified disabilities will be as per “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016”.
The allocation of reserved vacancies for the persons with benchmark disabilities will be as prescribed in the “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges – Excluding GST (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||Rs.300/-|
The candidate is required to pay the non-refundable application fee/Intimation charges irrespective of whether online test is conducted or not and even if the candidate is shortlisted or not for the interview.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt and online application. Online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of online test and interview.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again.’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- Without call letter and online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for online Test/Interview.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charges.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Cent Bank recruitment 2020 in Bhopal for 30 post
Selection Procedure of Cent Bank recruitment 2020 in Bhopal for 30 post
The selection process will comprise of online test, for the posts m e n t io n e d abo v e , followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates.
However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Company reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria / online test/interview process. Company may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion/Per Candidate Interview Screening.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.cbhfl.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Company may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstance, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any.
The name of the candidate and his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ Mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she sha ll be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)