Latest Govt Job Notification
Government Jobs 2018 Apply Online thousand Jobs Vacancies all over in India. Govt releases Upcoming vacancies or job recruitment across various sectors like Banking Latest Govt Jobs 2018, Defense, Upcoming Railway Jobs, Teaching, Financial Institutions notifications, Government College Latest Jobs 2018, Universities & Schools, SSC, UPSC, Agriculture and many more.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 | Engineer & Executive Trainee post
Organisation Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Name of posts: Engineer & Executive Trainee Vacancies
No. of Post: 145
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees
|Date of Examination
||25 & 26-05-2019
|Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Month
- For Engineer Trainee: 27 Years
- Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply
- For Engineer Trainee having PG: 29 years
- Executive Trainee: 29 Years
- Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply
Post details About BHEL Vacancy 2019
Mechanical – 40
Electrical – 30
Civil – 20
Chemical – 10
HR# – 20
Finance – 25
- For Engineer Trainee (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical): BE/ B.Tech or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programmer in Engineering.
- Executive Trainee (HR): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks with Two years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ EXSM: Rs.300/-
- Payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
|Candidates will be selected based on Computer-based Exam, Shortlist & Interview.
How to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to careers.bhel.in:8443/et_2019/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.