APSSB Recruitment 2019: For different posts, APSSB is recruiting. A notification is now being published by the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board for different jobs. Such works include MTS, dental mechanics, dissection hall assistants, research assistants, laboratory assistants, and numerous technicians. These works include Such vacancies have 113 jobs. From 10 November 2019 to 10 December 2019, Indian Citizens can apply online. On the official website you will be provided with the confirmation and request form. You can apply for these jobs if you are looking for a career in Arunachal Pradesh State Government.
All qualifications and experience required for recruitment by APSSB must be available to interested candidates. Written tests and report validation are necessary for the selection process. Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh will be the place of work. The officers of the APSSB give the recruited applicants a good entry pay. The applicants must have completed 10th, 12th, BSc., MMLT or a recognised board / university equivalent in India.
APSSB Jobs 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Name of Post||MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Various Technicians|
|Total No of Vacancies||113|
|Starting Date||10th November 2019|
|Closing Date||10th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Document Verification|
|Job Category||Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
APSSB Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Dissection Hall Assistant||3|
The vacancies are further divided as per category. Check Official Notification for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for APSSB Recruitment 2019
- The candidate must have completed 10th, 12th, BSc., MMLT or equivalent from a recognized board/university in India.
For details on individual Education Qualification for each post, refer to the official notification.
- The applicant should be between 18 to 32 years old for MTS/ Dissection Hall Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Lab Attendant
- The applicant should be between 21 to 32 years for other posts
The applicants for APSSB Recruitment will be hired based on
- Written Test
- Document verification
- APSSB officials are paying Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- on an average for the various posts.
To know more about the individual pay scale Level wise, refer the official notification.
- Fee of Rs. 100/- applicable for APST Candidates
- Fee of Rs. 150/- applicable for General Candidates
Fees will not be refunded once payment is made
How to apply ONLINE for APSSB Jobs 2019?
- Open the official website
- Click on the MTS Notification
- Advertisement and Advertising for various TRIHMS Notification Technical Posts.
- You will find this on the home page
- Read the notice carefully
- Check if you are eligible to apply for APSSB Jobs
- Open the online application form and complete all the information.
- Make your payment as needed.
Refer to the official notification for details on the application process.
List of Documents to carry during the test:
- Admit Card
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/any other govt. authorized identity cards
- 10th std certificate
- 12th std certificate along with marks cards
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with marks cards
- Post Graduate certificate (if any)
- APST Certificate and PRC
- Intimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular Government job
- Any other document as may be relevant
The candidate must copy the original documents along with a set of self – attested photocopies of the documents
For details on Scheme of exam and syllabus, refer to official notification.
Circuit House, Itanagar-791111,
Important Links for Submission of APSSB Recruitment Online Forms 2019
Official Notification Pdf (MTS)- Download Here
Official Notification Pdf (Others) – Download Here
Official Website Link – Click Here