Hi Are you from This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade., Already 3800+ people watching this notification
APSC Recruitment 2020 for 22 Junior Engineer: Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
|Official Website||Organization URL: www.apsc.nic.in|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Qualifications||Diploma pass Jobs|
|Job Type||: FULL_TIME|
|Salary (INR)||: 14000-60500|
|Job Add Date||: 2020-11-04|
|Job Expired Date||: 2020-11-27|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For APSC Recruitment 2020 for 22 Junior Engineer
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Eligibility Criteria :-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Minimum Essential Qualification:
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess, at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. No queries will be entertained related to the eligibility criteria by the Commission.
A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on
01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- For PWD Category Candidate:To be eligible for consideration under PWD category, a candidate must possess Benchmark Disability and must produce supporting necessary PWD certificate issued by competent authority along with the application form.
NOTE-II: The candidates applying for the Post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for recruitment to the Post. If on verification at any time before or after the Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the Post will be cancelled by the Commission.
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate. The Application Fees is as per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No.ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 and Govt. Notification No.ABP144/95/121dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates.
|Sl. No||Category||Application fee (Rs)||Processing Fee Charged by CSC- SPV (Rs)||Taxable amount on processing fee (@18%)||Total Amount (Rs)|
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(ii)Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No.ABP.07/2019/4, dated 10-04-2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. OM No.ABP.07/2019/16 dated 31-12-2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificate on www.apsc.nic.in under “Forms & Downloads”.
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES: 29-11-2020
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for APSC Recruitment 2020 for 22 Junior Engineer
Selection Procedure of APSC Recruitment 2020 for 22 Junior Engineer
The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
The Commission will also decide to conduct examination/test etc. zone wise, depending upon the numbers of candidates against the districts shown below:
|Sl NO||Name of Zones||Districts covered under the Zones|
|1||Silchar||Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar|
|2||Jorhat||Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar&Tinsukia|
|3||Nagaon||DimaHasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, KarbiAnglong& West KarbiAnglong|
|4||Tezpur||Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udalguri|
|5||Kokrajhar||Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara|
|6||Guwahati||Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang|
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION ,WILL BE INTIMATED
TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
- Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
- Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Applicant’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit nearest CSCs.
20. Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to Persons with benchmark disability candidates.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
22. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers –
GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days) GRAS Helpdesk- assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/
- Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
- Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
Bank – For any bank related issue we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
- For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material is for informational purposes only. letusdo.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. letusdo.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। letusdo.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। letusdo.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।
Jobs by Qualification Level
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)