Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
APS Recruitment for 8000 Teachers all India There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). A List of these schools is placed at Annexure 1.
There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Note: The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills. In the last two years the number of total vacancies in different categories were 2315 & 2169 respectively.
- Vacancies could be `regular’ or for a `fixed term’ which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Appointments which fall in the category of ‘Regular’ would be liable to transfer in organizational interest.
Army Public School
|Salary RS. PM||-:
|Job Add Date||-:
|Job Expired Date||-:
|Total No of Vacancy:||8000|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For APS Recruitment for 8000 Teachers all india
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Qualifications. The requisite qualifications are:-
|Ser No||Post||Minimum Qualifications|
|Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|1.||PGT||Post Graduation in the subject concerned||50||B. Ed||50|
|2.||TGT||Graduation with the subject concerned||50*||B. Ed||50|
|3.||PRT||Graduation||50||B.Ed/ Two yr Diploma in EleEdn||50|
*A Post-Graduate with less than 50% marks in Graduation, but more than 50% marks in Post-Graduation with the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
Note : Detailed List of minimum qualifications for Teachers in Army Public Schools is at Annexure 3.
- Age – As on 01 April 2021:-
- Fresh Candidates : Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools (Less than 5 yrs Experience) the candidate should be in the age bracket as per
- Experienced Candidates : Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R) (Those with more than 5 years
teaching experience in the last10 years)
- CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However CTET/TET conducted by Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
. Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable).
Important Dates of APS Recruitment for 8000 Teachers all india
Application Start Date: 01/10/2020
Application Last Date: 20/10/2020
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying for APS Recruitment for 8000 Teachers all india
Selection Procedure of APS Recruitment for 8000 Teachers all india
- The selection of teachers will be done in three stages: –
- Stage 1: Screening Exam. An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 21 and 22 November 2020, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted On-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given a ‘Score Card’ which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year. A Score Card will make candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test: –
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For Eg.a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
Please note that holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle you to an appointment as teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders you eligible for Stage 2 & 3 of the selection process.
- Stage 2:Interview. As stated at Note to Para 2 above, the respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools.
- Stage 3:Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from 01 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020. Candidates can register from 10 AM on 01 Oct 2020 to 5 PM on 20 Oct 2020. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under:-
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :-
- Photographs and signatures
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that registration is successful. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal aps-csb.in
- Candidates would be able to take mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 04 Nov 2020 to 13 Nov 2020.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Latestgovtjobnotification Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)