AAI Recruitment 2020-21
AAI Jobs 2020: 122 Apprentice Jobs in Across India – Apply for 122 Graduate, Technical & Trade Apprentice Vacancies @ www.aai.aero!! Airports Authority of India, Regional Head Quarter invites applications for apprenticeship engagement from eligible and willing candidates from the Degree, Diploma & ITI Trade. Candidates interested may begin submitting the application. The last date to submit the prescribed application to the concerned address is 04th March 2020.
AAI Recruitment 2020-21
Candidates are urged to register online on the BOAT Web portal as an Apprentice. Applicants should register to be eligible for AAI Recruitment under BOAT’s portal. Candidates are recommended to read the full advertisement carefully before submitting an application for specifics of the educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria. It is recommended that the applicants apply the Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date. The Good!!!!
Airports Authority of India Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Number of Vacancies||122 Posts|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of application||04th March 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Offline application|
Details of Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2020-21:
There is a total of 122 vacancies for Graduate, Technical & Trade Apprentice. The trade wise vacancy details as given in the Airports Authority of India Recruitment Notification is given below:
|Name of the Trade||Number of Posts|
Details of AAI Job Vacancy 2020
|Computer Science/ IT||5||5||–|
|Electronic & Communication Engineering||5||6||–|
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in AAI Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Candidates should possess a full time regular 4 years degree in engineering or 3 years diploma of the above-mentioned streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 26 Years
Age relaxation on upper age limit is available as below
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidate – 5 Years
For more details on age limit as given in the AAI Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 15000/-
- Technical Apprentice – Rs. 12000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on Airports Authority of India application fees
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020?
Step I (Registration)
- Degree/ Diploma Applicants should register their details at BOAT web Portal https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenu!registermenu.action
- ITI Trade candidates should register their information into RDAT web portal https://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
Step II (Application)
- Open the official notification pdf by using the link below
- Read all the information carefully
- If you are eligible, download the offline application form
- Fill in all the details requested to include the records, photographs and signatures where necessary
- Pay the application fee,
- if applicable Double-check the details of the application.
Important Dates for Airports Authority of India Jobs 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th March 2020|
About Airport Authority of India (AAI)
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (made through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, the Government of India is responsible for the creation, revision, maintenance and oversight of the Common Aeronautics Foundation. It provides benefits of Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS / ATM) over Indian airspace and maritime connectivity zones.
AAI protects all major aircraft over Indian landmass through 29 Radar facilities in 11 areas along with 700 VOR / DVOR facilities co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). The use of the Automatic Dependence Surveillance System (ADSS) by AAI at Kolkata and Chennai Air Traffic Control Centers has made India the main nation to use this invention in the South East Asian region, thus empowering Air Traffic Control over maritime areas using satellite communications methods. AAI is updating the GAGAN venture with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), in a mechanical joint effort. The first exhibit framework period of innovation was completed on 20 February 2008