Latest Govt Job Notification
Government Jobs 2018 Apply Online thousand Jobs Vacancies all over in India. Govt releases Upcoming vacancies or job recruitment across various sectors like Banking Latest Govt Jobs 2018, Defense, Upcoming Railway Jobs, RRB, Teaching, Financial Institutions notifications, Government College Latest Jobs 2018, Universities & Schools, SSC, UPSC, Agriculture and many more.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB Group D 2018
Organisation Name:Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Education Qualification: Matriculation (10th Pass) must possess ITI from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
|Download Admit Card (Exam date is 17 Sep)
||Available On 13 September
- For ST, SC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Minimum– 18 Years
- Maximum– 30 Years
Post details About RRB Group D
|RRB Group D
||Matriculation (10th Pass) must possess ITI from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
|The RRB Group D Selection Process is comprised of the three stages that are explained below in this page.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
After the successful conduction of these above three mentioned steps, the final selection for the recruitment will be held by the Railway Board.
RRB Group D 2018 Exam Admit Card: How to Download
- Candidates have to visit the official site of the respective zone of the Indian Railways.
- Click on the link of News & Recruitment provided on the top panel of the site.
- Click on Railway Recruitment Board available in the News & Recruitment section.
- Check your respective regions and click on it.
- The second outbox will have all the updated links of RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018.
- lick on the Admit card link.
- You will have to enter roll number, date of birth and password to receive the admit card.
- Now, to get your admit card click on submit button.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for further reference.
RRB Group D Computer Based Test (CBT)
The first stage of RRB Group D Exam will be the computer-based test. It will be taken through online mode only. The call letter will be given to the candidates a week before the examination. It follows an Exam Pattern which is mentioned below.
||No. of Questions
||100 (Objective Type Questions)
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Duration of exam will be 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3rd of the total marks of every incorrect answer.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- Mode of question paper will be English, Hindi or Regional language.